▪️▫️Prologue▫️▪️Cue Mr. Crowley... Again...

“E-eh? We.. won?” Grim asked. “Thank you Grim.” Yuu said. As this exchange was going on you walked back to the storage closet to put the bucket back. 

When you walked back into the living room Mr. Crowley was there. Great. This guy again. Wait, it looks like he brought food. That’s a plus. “Good evening. I have graciously brought back your supper.” You were glad. Traveling between worlds worked up an appetite. As Crowley took a closer look into the room he exclaimed “You’re the monster that ran amuck during the entrance ceremony! I threw you out of the school. What are you doing back here!?” Grim answered grumpily “Hmph! I exterminated the ghost problem! Be grateful!.” “Hmm? What do you mean by that?” Crowley asked. Yuu explained how out of nowhere ghosts appeared, scaring them and how Grim chased them away. It was for the best that he was omitting the parts about the ceiling and why both him and Grim were dripping wet. You just stood leaning on the kitchen counters through the entire thing.

After Yuu had finished explaining everything (or mostly everything) Crowley spoke up in response. “Now that you mention it, there were some prankster ghosts living here so students keep away from this dormitory, and that’s why it is now empty. I’d forgotten that. However, hmmmm… I never expected you two to work together to get rid of them.” You were very intrigued to hear that they were prankster ghosts. The more time you spend here in the ‘Twisted Wonderland’ the more you love it. It was much better than home, and the killing… Oh! And the rat. You were extremely grateful not to have to deal with the rat anymore. He was the definition of insanity sometimes. 

“I’m not gonna overlook that “together” comment. He was just standing there watching. And I did this for a can of tuna. Ah! I haven’t gotten that tuna yet!” Grim was complaining again. You were beginning to think that was pretty much all Grim could do. Complain. “I’d like the two of you to show me how you exterminated those ghosts.” Crowley suggested. You guessed he had forgotten about you for the time being. Well, not for long. And with that you went to grab the bucket again.

As you re-entered the room you saw Mr. Crowley down something in a bottle. Then he transformed into a ghost. 

Well that was new.

Eyes widening in disbelief and completely weirded out, you walked back outside to fill back up the bucket. 

As you were leaving you yet again narrowly escaped fire aimed your way. But this time you also heard Grim say “This is the last time! You absolutely, absolutely have to give me my can of tuna!!! You know what, make that plural. CANSSSS of tuna!!!”