4 ♥♠Roses Galore♣♦ More Headaches

While waiting for Yuu to join you, you heard a loud commotion coming from the lunch line. “Huh? You’re the new kid on the block here. This is what you call paying respect to your elders? Come around back!” A voice shouted. There was a slight pause for a bit, then you heard more shouting “Better prepare yourself!” the same voice shouted. 

A fight ended up breaking out, to which you noticed Yuu and Grim were involved, along with the two boys you had met earlier, Ace and Deuce were their names if you remembered correctly. Afterwards, the two idiots who picked on the quartet conceded and left, then the quartet got their food and headed your way. It seemed that out of all of them, Yuu was the only one who wasn’t a walking headache. Well, on the plus side you would get better at hiding your murderous aura.

After the four sat down with you, Deuce looking visibly uncomfortable with you it seemed, Grim spoke up “No point dwelling on the riff-raff! Let’s eat! Om nom nom! Delicious!” And atrocious table manners you added in your head. Grim continued with “The egg of the omelet is so light and fluffy, and the center is filled with gooey cheese!” Taking another bite Grim said “Om nom nom! So we saw your guys’ dorm this morning, but what are the other dorms like?” Oh yeah, you had almost completely forgotten about this morning. You guessed it was because of that call and your homeroom teacher’s attitude towards you.

“You know about the statutes of the Great Seven displayed on Main Street, right?” Two guys walked up to the five of you and the orange haired guy was speaking in response to Grim’s question. “The seven dorms of this school were made in the fashion of them.” He continued while sitting down right next to you. The other guy had green hair and sat opposite of him, right next to Ace and Deuce. Yuu sat on the other side of you with Grim next to him.

“Hey! You’re the guy from this morning!” Ace exclaimed. “You tricked us into painting those roses for you!” Grim followed with. “Aw, you’re so mean. Not like I was doing it because I wanted to. I had no choice but to do it. It’s part of our dorm’s rules.” the orange haired guy continued. “You were grinning all the while…” Deuce grumbled. “Now, now Deucey. Those rules are only for while we’re inside the dorm, so right now Caycay’s just your kind friendly senior.” Caycay, you presumed, defended himself. 

“And now, who are you cutie?” he turned to you and asked. “Name’s Cleo, Yuu’s dorm mate.” you replied with a monotone voice. “Nice to meetcha! I’m Cater Diamond, you can call me Cater, or Caycay! Your choice!” Cater responded. 

Deuce spoke up after this saying to Cater “D-don’t call me Deucey!” The green haired guy just laughed and said “Haha, that’s just how Cater shows affection.” As if he just noticed him, Ace questioned him saying “Hang on, who are you?” “Oh, my bad. I’m Trey. Trey Clover. I’m a third year in Heartslabyul like Cater. And you’re the new student put in charge of that ramshack-Excuse me, that dorm that wasn’t being used, right? I heard from Cater about all the trouble these guys have caused you. Sorry about that.” Trey apologized to Yuu. “Oh, it’s fine. Everything has been resolved after all.” Yuu responded with a smile.

Speaking up you said “Our dorm is literally called Ramshackle, so don't feel bad about calling it that.” “And we’re literally right here, dude…” Ace grumbled at Trey. “Come on, we’re in the same dorm! No point being like this all the time. Let’s exchange numbers and get along!” Cater the tension before it really started. “Okay…” Yuu hesitantly agreed. You relented as well, just going with the flow.

Cater almost died of shock at seeing Yuu’s flip phone. “You don’t have a smartphone?! That’s crazy! You’re like an endangered species. I know a place where you can get the newest models for cheap- How about we go get one, and me and Cleo can go on a date afterwards?” “Um… I’m good with my flip phone…” Yuu said worried about Cater’s sanity. “No” you flatly responded to the part about a date. Dates, romance and boyfriends were always the last thing on your mind. But, if you were to actually take an interest in love, you might’ve had someone in mind…

Wait, attachments... 

Eh, who cares right now. It's not like you don't have good friends. You mean, Chuuya just called, no yelled at you this morning in his own way of checking up on you. But, it was slightly worrying, because who knew how long you'd be here for? If it weren't for Chuuya and a few select others, you'd never want to leave this new world. Yes, there were living breathing headaches it the form of Ace, Deuce, Grim and Mr. Crowley around, but it was better than the death and destruction you brought upon your old world. 

It would be nice to stay...

Be able to form attachments...