15 ♥♠Roses Galore♣♦Kicked Out

“Ahhh, I’m so pissed! Screw that tiny, red tyrant! Does he think he’s the Queen of Hearts or something?” Ace complained. “To think I’ve already gotten kicked out for disobeying the Dorm Leader… What happened to me wanting to be a good student?” Deuce questioned. “Nothing. So here’s the plan. We wait for tomorrow and then corner either Trey or Cater. Trey would be preferable. Then we set a time to march back into the dorm and take Riddle down a few notches.” you proposed.

Not even sparing you a glance at the literal solution for their problem spewing out of your mouth, they continued on in their agony. “Ugh, this collar is so heavy, it hurts too…” Grim complained. “Y’all look so stylish with your meowtching collars~” A smile said. You could sense a person there, they were just invisible right now though. “Holy crap!” Yuu screamed at the voice.

“Oops. I furgot to bring out my body.” the voice said before a guy with choppy purple hair cut worse than Atsushi’s appeared. As the guy actually showed himself, you could easily tell that he wasn’t a Night Raven College student. Everyone at NRC had a slightly nefarious vibe to them. Which was why there were so many delinquents here. This guy seemed way more innocent than that. Probably a different school, possibly for heroes? 

“W-Whoa. So you do actually have a body. Who are you?” Deuce asked. “I’m Artemiy Artemiyevich Pikerton. I’m a mysterious little thing, both like a person and like a cat, capable of using magic.” AAP introduced himself. “Arte… Come again?” Ace asked, giving up on trying to pronounce the newcomer's name. “Everyone calls me Che’nya~ At the very least… I’m on a different level than those guys in there.” Che’nya said. 

That was a much easier name to say, or memorize. And duh, of course he’s different from everyone inside the Heartslabyul Dorm. The only bad thing you sensed about him was a prankster attitude. He’s an innocent little kitty. “Another weirdo…” Yuu commented mainly to himself. 

“Really? Around here, this is normal.” Che’nya replied, his head slightly tilted to the side. “Which dorm are you from?” Yuu asked, pretty much ignoring the comment Che’nya gave. “Why not have a guess?” Che’nya asked instead of giving an exact answer. “Well, you’re got ears on your head, so you’ve gotta be from Sa…Salmonya Dorm!” Grim answered. Ha! No. Different school Grim. “Bzzzt! Incorrect. Salmon swim in the sea. I’m a little kitty cat, not a juicy salmon.” Che’nya replied to the guess.

“And anyway, there are other dorms that have students with ears growing out of their heads.” Deuce said to Grim. You kinda hoped that everyone from every dorm had ears growing out of their head, otherwise hearing could be hard. Though it would explain the listening issues that a majority of the school seem to have. “That little tyrant’s plunged my mood down to rock bottom. Outta my way.” Ace said before pushing past Che’nya. “Riddle, a tyrant… Hehehe. Well mew’re not incorrect~ He’s been a serious tom since he was little… Hehehe~” Che’nya replied to Ace. Not that Ace was actually looking for an answer. 

“Do you know something?” Deuce asked. “Maybe I do, maybe I don’t.” Che’nya gave an ambiguous answer to Deuce’s question. “Which is it?” Grim asked. “What’s this? Do you wanna know all about Riddle?” Che’nya asked, feigning ignorance to the previous set of questions. “You bet I do! Just what kinda life do you have to have to turn into that?” Ace answered. He was really worked up over this. If he doesn’t calm down about this stuff he’ll end up pulling a muscle because all of his are so tight. 

“You should ask your glasses furend all about it.” Che’nya gave all of you a lead. So it seemed that Che’nya, Riddle and Trey were all childhood friends. Score! More leverage to get Trey to help all of you. He was bound to with all of this new information you had learned about him. 

“Glasses… Do you mean Trey?” Deuce asked. Dude’s slower than you thought. “He’s known Riddle since he was just a little kitten. If mew wanna know about Riddle, he’s the one to talk to.” Che’nya pointed everyone in exactly the right direction. “They were childhood friends? It didn’t seem that way at all…” Deuce replied. Yes, yes it did, Deuce, you really are quite slow… 

“If mew thinks so, then it must be so. So there’s nothing for mew to talk to me about meow is there. See mew.” Che’nya said. “Ah oi!” Deuce said, trying to ask Che’nya more questions before he left. But unfortunately it was all in vain as Che’nya left with several hums.

“He had a weird cattitude. …Ah! I’m talking like him!” Grim ever so wisely observed. “We can’t really spend all of our school life with these collars on. Let’s go see what Trey has to say. And-” Deuce said. However, before Deuce could finish, Ace cut him off with “I will not apologize to get this off, so don’t even say it!” “You’re pretty stubborn, but let’s go ambush Trey.” Yuu said.