chapter 1

Hibiki an asian reaches the door step of his new apartment in Korea for his higher studies, he first take a deep breath before opening it, here I come my new life and opens it with hope for a better and new life.

*Beep*Beep

Alarm clock rings for the 3rd time in the morning which somehow managed to wake Hibiki up from his bed.
"Shut up already..." Hibiki hit the alarm shut and drags his body off the bed
He washes his face and do his morning routine like he usually does and choose a light outfit for the first day of his college life, a white tee shirt with a oversized denim jacket and white trouser

Is this too much...?
"Nah...Koreans are usually really fashionable" well he is not wrong about that.
I will just pick up something light on my way I don't really feel like cooking
With that he left his apartment.

My college is not really that far I took a direct bus which takes not more than 20 minutes to reach my college, I just got lucky since my relative found this apartment for me which is close to my college.

Hibiki reaches inside 10 minutes early he took his timetable and went on to search his first class. Hibiki is good in Korean since his mom is Korean and while his dad is Japanese but he is more towards Japanese since he was born and raised there and they both talk Korean and Japanese so Hibiki learned both. Lucky him.

Lucky my ass, I wish nobody talks to me I just wants to be alone. Study then work then may be drink then go out and eat then study then work then may be drink again and yah! I could live like this.

That's what Hibiki thought but little did we know he is our protagonist and life can't be that simple to anybody right?
So here it comes as he stepped inside his classroom which was already crowded with number of students trying to socialize with eachother and Hibiki entering alone got quite the attention to himself.

Kill me...

"Hey! It's a Japanese guy" a guy points him out loud, well Hibiki might stand out a little because of his skinny appearance
"Where you from?" The girl next to him asks
"Tokyo" I said
"Huh? What are you doing here all the way from Tokyo isn't that place good for studies?" She asks
"I have my reason..." I said trying to look not interested in their talk and they didn't bother any further as teacher came in too.

Since it was the first day nobody got into a serious study session right away they were trying to make them clear about their subjects and teaching methods.
It was not that bad since nobody talks to him and he couldn't care less.

Hibiki hadn't even looked faces of their classmates, he have been sitting in his backbench like a good kid and busy with himself, well he was getting bored so he place his head on his desk and looked front towards his class which seems not less then a market as people keep coming in or going out. In between this busy hustle his eyes landed on a guy sitting at the corner, a girl was talking to him but he didn't seem even a little bit interested in it. He have a black binni on and hoodi, seems reserved but one thing that stands out was his one ear piercing on his left and long sliver earrings that shines when the light reflects on them. Pretty fancy.
Heh...and here I was thinking I overdressed.

Hibiki was lost when he was eyeing that guy that he didn't noticed when that guy noticed him back only then Hibiki realised and got awkward so he just smiled back and nod and get back on his phone.

Wohhhhh...he is handsome...

Hibiki scream in his head as he scroll his thum over his black screen pretending as if he is doing something.

Finally the first day was over without any worries and Hibiki head back to his home. Then in the evening he went for his part time job which he also got with the help of his relatives at a night caffe. He works there till 9.

Night is the time which makes you feel kinda loney in Korea since you will find people enjoying their night out with their friends and all, so it can get quite loney sometimes. as walking back he came across a bridge and couldn't help himself from standing and looking out at the city light.

"Hey..." Hibiki just heard someone call so he turned back, it's that binni guy!
"Oh! You...we are in same department right" says Hibiki
"Hm, I am Kim hwan" and he extended his hand
"Saito Hibiki..." Hibiki took his hand with a little hesitation
"Do you live nearby?" He asks
"Huh? Yah, my apartment is close by and you?"
"Me too"

Back at the apartment, world is really small huh!? Hibiki looks at his right as Hwan opens the door of his own room.
"Funny now that we are neighbours" says Hwan
"I guess so, okay good night then!" He slips in and close his door

Is this real! Why my neighbour have to be my classmate as well for real? Now I can't pretend like I don't know him do I?

As Hibiki thought his day was fine enough he ended up meeting a guy from his class and they found out they are neighbours as well. Quite a hustle for the first day of his college...

Chapter 2

Hibiki find himself pinned down by Hwan as he stare at him in shock and awkward with this position...