₱ 24 - baby girl, i'll take care of it

♡ ₱ ♡

"Can you give this to Ashford, Midnight and Anderson?" I asked a butler, giving him three brown envelopes with a bulky content.

The butler eyed it before taking it. "Sure, my Lord." He bowed his head respectfully before leaving my office.

When he left, I turned back to organizing a report that I'll send to Logan. I made sure to add a lot of pictures of the school. I also attached newspaper soft copies that I got from the Town library. The reporters will love everything. And to top it off, I added some personal information about the staff of the school, including myself.

When I'm done, I sent the file to Logan through email with the instruction on who he'll send it to. I got a reply immediately and after reading it, I organized my table before taking my laptop and leaving my office, locking the door behind.

I walked through the hallways of the Castle that has always been the most dreadful place I've been. I hate the third floor of the Castle. I only came here before for one reason: To fuck my masochist adviser in exchange for the secrets that I needed in order to survive this school when I was a student.

I was a whore, a boy who sold his body to survive this god-forsaken school. I was toyed with by my adviser. And now that I am back, the roles were reversed and now I'm the adviser helping my favorite student. 

But I'm not like Mrs. Amadeus. She never liked me. She never cared for me.

I love Xy. I care for her. That's why I regret making her feel like a whore. I just wanted to help her and set her free from this school.

I never want to come back to this school. And I don't want her to be here either.

And if I have to destroy this school, I'll fucking do it.

I walked the yard of the campus, finding my way to my house in the school staffs' village. As I was taking my tie off, throwing my laptop on the couch in the living room, a figure walking fast came into my view from outside the house. I quickly made my way to the window overlooking the houses across from mine.

One house to the right of the house across from mine on the opposite street, a student came knocking hurriedly at the door. On his other hand is a brown envelope that I recognize.