₱ 11 - baby girl, good job

♡ ₱ ♡

"Bakit naman ako magpapabili sa panget na tulad mo?"

I watched as a young waitress swung the tray she's holding onto the drunk guy who poured liquor over her head, after the girl turned down the guy's persistence. Hearing the sound of the tray hitting the guy made me grin.

"Ooh..." Ram hissed beside me, watching the same scene unfold in front of us. "That must hurt."

"Of course it does, dumbass." Kiefer looked at Ram on the side of his eyes.

I couldn't help but laugh at their interaction. We were just having some drinks because they said it's to welcome me back to the country after years and here we are watching a grand spectacle in front of us.

The beautiful waitress who I think is in her early twenties marched off the scene heading towards my direction. I didn't move even though I knew she'd bump into me. I want to see that face up-close.

She continued to walk furiously and it's probably because of that that she didn't notice me in her way. She bumped onto me and she almost fell to the floor. She's really skinny.

"Are you okay, Miss?" I asked.

Before I could even help her, she gave me one look, pushing me aside and continuing on her walk.

I got a full glimpse of her face under the red light of the bar. 

Beautiful glaring eyes.

"Did you just purposely stand in her way?" Rindo asked, brows furrowed.

I shrugged as an answer, eyes still on the door to the back of the bar that lady went through.

"She looks underage, Havoc," Kiefer said. "Watch out."

"He can get away with any crime, Kief," said Rindo.

"That's not what I mean. I heard young ones are the wildest."