₱ 21 - baby girl, i killed someone

TW: Sex, Sexual Violence, Pedophilia, Abuse, Violence, Death

♡ ₱ ♡

"Havoc..."

Mrs. Amadeus took her hands off her mouth, trying to reach for me as I thrust in and out of her. I slapped her hand away when I felt it against my stomach.

"Put your fucking hands away."

Anyone would be insulted but not this masochist right here. She got so excited she clenched on my dick so hard I had to slap her face. She clenched again but instead of hitting her again, I pulled out in frustration.

"That's enough," I hissed, taking the condom off my half-hard cock. I just force myself to get it up when I'm with this lady. I can't possibly get it up with her disgusting behavior.

Mrs. Amadeus got up from her wooden mahogany desk, face red from pleasure and anger combined. "I didn't finish!" she grumbled.

"Your information is useless anyway." I glared at her making her flinch but soon, I saw her eyes liking the sight of me angry. A true masochist.

I pulled my pants up, zipping it before putting my polo and buttoning it up.

"Next time, you better find something useful." I pointed my index finger at her face. I've thought of toppling her head over but touching her disgusted me, especially with her face so turned on.

"Okay." Her frustration was gone and she was smiling again.

Before she irritates me even more, I left her office. I made sure no one was in the hallway before walking away and taking two flights of stairs down. I walked back to the Manor, itching for a shower.

That disgusting piece of shit has done it again. Making me come into her office offering something she found. She'd make me take off my uniform first and get my dick ready before voicing out what she got. Most of the time, she'll tell me something great I'd make it through until the end. But today, she got me excited about something useless again.

The air around the campus greeted me, making me feel even more sticky from sweating. It's usually lively by this time because it's an afternoon and students would be in the school grounds walking around or doing something just to entertain themselves. But today is different. The Ranking Ceremony just wrapped up and, let's just say, not everyone is happy.