This is a work of fiction. Any names, characters, place, business, incidents or events are either a product of the author's imagination or used only in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental.

Hey! It's neko who's back a little too soon!

     This is a really personal story, as I am someone who did not grow up with a life of money. Some of Xy's struggles are based on real-life experiences, and her dream of a life with money is based on my own dreams. But this story isn't just about your typical poor girl striving for money.

     This is a mystery-romance book set in a boarding school up in the mountains. And it's either being dragged down or dragging people down for your goals. So this is a very, VERY dark story, but it's a representation of real life. This is a metaphor for the life of a poor girl striving to make a living to save herself from poverty.

    This story is also about the dark side of our country's poor school system. From unfair competition, biased teachers, inhumane treatment, and the lack of sympathy of the institution toward its students. Results are what matter, so it's not about learning anymore; it's just passing and getting to the top.

     I hope you all enjoy the mystery factor of this story as well as the romance part, which is the love between a professor and a student (they're of legal age po :>).

TRIGGER WARNING: This story contains dark and sexual themes which include graphic representations of violence, killings, suicidal ideation, suicide, sexual violence, sex, and death. This story also contains strong languages.

*** Characters of this story are imperfect and sensitive. So if you can't tolerate their decisions, please go read another book.

07/01/2023

daddy, i need money

neko ♡

:>