26. Jade

It had been four hours since Jade was here in my bed tangled up in the sheets. Friends with benefits was proving to be a success. She was so beautiful and doing all the things I did with her was a lot of people's dreams and I was living the reality.

Getting lost in her was my favourite thing to do. I kept replaying the night before in my mind, taking her clothes off and kissing every part of her body, getting hot under the covers.

She had to leave for rehearsals and I tried dragging her back in bed with me, but she had to go. I was gutted, I always wanted more of her.

I was about to get out of bed and go for a shower when my phone rang. It was Perrie.

"Hey Perrie, everything alright?"

"Hey, umm no. Jade has been sent home."

"What? Why?"

"She's so upset Y/N. She was crying so hard that she couldn't even string a sentence together so Claude sent her home..."

"Well, she left me maybe about four or five hours ago now. She didn't show any signs of being upset. So something must've happened after she left here."

"Y/N I don't know the best way to say this but do you think it might be this friends with benefits thing you've got going on? Do you think maybe it's time this stopped?"

"Wait hold up. You think this is my fault?" I raised my voice slightly in defence.

"No no, I'm not saying it's anyone's fault but when she tried to tell me and Leigh what was going on, the only clear thing that came out of her mouth was your name. Look, I'm not pinning the blame on you Y/N, we love you. But Jade is our sister, we're just looking out for her."

I sighed heavily. "I know, I know." I ran my fingers through my hair. "I'm sorry for raising my voice. Maybe you're right. I'll call her now and see if I can go round and talk to her."

"Thanks Y/N. Me and Leigh are going to go round to hers tonight, could you let her know that? We're running behind schedule and need to return to rehearsals... Claude is shouting at me." Perrie chuckled quietly.

"Yeah, I'll tell her, no worries. I'm sorry Perrie."

"Don't be, I'll speak soon."

"Okay speak soon."

I ended the call as I rubbed the back of my neck tensely. What the hell was I meant to do? How was I going to navigate around this situation? I felt a lump in my throat thinking of Jade being so upset. I needed to call her, I needed to make sure she knew she wasn't alone.

As I went to call her, my doorbell rang.

I sighed once more, this time in frustration. Why did someone have to come to my door when I had more important things to do. The doorbell rang again as I was running down the stairs.

"Alright, alright I'm coming." I was getting angrier as the more impatient the person on the other side of my door was becoming.

I swung the door open and Jade was standing there, still sobbing.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I need you."

"Hey hey hey... shh it's okay. Come here." I swept her into my arms. "I'm here."

"I don't know what to do." I heard her cry harder.

"Come on, let's get you inside." I said as I released my grip. I took her hand and guided her into the living room. "Sit down babe."

She sat on the sofa and started to wipe her tears with her sleeve. I sat down beside her.

"What's happened?"

"Nothing... well something. But it didn't happen fast. It happened gradually but I kept holding it back and not letting it bother me. And then it hit me today and I broke down in rehearsals."

I put my hand on her knee and she began to shake. "Babe, whatever it is, it's going to be okay."

"It's not."

"It is. Do you trust me?"

"Of course I do but-"

"Then trust me when I tell you everything is going to be okay."

Jade looked at my hand on her knee and then looked away.

"Is it something I've done?"

"No babe..."

"Talk to me, tell me what's going on?"

"I'm in love with you." She sobbed as she started picking at her fingers.

"Jade?"

She didn't say anything but she looked up at me.

"It's okay." I smiled.

"It's not okay because we're in this mess and you don't love me back and I'm gonna lose you and I don't want-"

I cut her off the only way I knew would work. I kissed her on the lips passionately. I cupped her face in one hand. Jade melted into the kiss, giving soft whimpers every few seconds.

"I'm in love with you too." I whispered breathlessly in between kissing her and she whimpered even louder. She pushed me back on the sofa and straddled me, kissing me even harder. Her tongue entered my mouth as her hands roamed down my body.

"I want you to be mine." She sighed with pleasure.

I began to moan in pleasure. The feelings she gave me were like nothing else I had ever felt in my life. "I'm all yours baby." Was all I could reply.