18. Leigh

I started to zone out from the conversation I've been having with Perrie and Jade for the past twenty minutes. I had seen the guy that Leigh was talking to. It wasn't the idea that she was talking to a guy that was bothering me. But rather the fact that the guy was clearly flirting with Leigh-Anne and he was smirking whilst he did.

We were at a launch party for Little Mix's latest album. There were many famous faces there and also people who worked behind the scenes on the album, as well as Little Mix's close friends and families.

I excused myself from the conversation with both Perrie and Jade and walked towards Leigh. I tapped her on the shoulder and she turned her head, a smile appeared on her face, which quickly disappeared when she saw that I wasn't in a good mood.

I was annoyed. So annoyed my blood was boiling. I could feel my face redden and my hands were shaking uncontrollably. I scowled over at the random male before I looked back at Leigh, my face stayed the same.

"I'm gonna go."

Leigh-Anne frowned at me. "Why? What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just don't want to stay here."

"Okay, I'll come with you. Let me just go get my jacket."

"No, it's fine. You should stay. I'll be alright going home on my own."

"I'm not taking no for an answer." Leigh looked concerned. "Give me two minutes."

She left the male sat at the table without even saying goodbye to him and left me stood there awkwardly. Finally he got the hint and left the table in search of some of his friends, so I sat down where Leigh was previously sat and took a deep breath, waiting for Leigh to grab her jacket.

"You ready?"

"You sure you want to leave? This is partly your party too."

"Yeah, it's okay. I'd rather spend alone time with you anyway." She smiled as she took a hold of my hand and we made our way to the exit.

I was silent the whole way home and I refused to hold Leigh-Anne's hand. Instead I started nibbling at my thumb nail and pulling on my jacket sleeve. I could tell she knew something was really bothering me but I don't think she knew how to handle the situation.

The taxi pulled up outside of the house we shared together, I fumbled for the house keys in my pocket and unlocked the door. Once inside I threw the keys on the side cabinet and tried to walk into the kitchen but Leigh grabbed a hold of my arm, stopping me in my tracks.

"What's going on Y/N? What happened? Did someone say something to you?"

I tried to remain calm and tried getting out of her grip, but she tightened it.

"Please talk to me?"

I sighed heavily. I knew that Leigh wasn't going to let this drop until I told her what was wrong. "That guy." Is all I could manage to say.

"What guy? Babe there were a lot of men there." She looked confused before she repeated her question. "Did someone say something to you?"

"No Leigh. The guy you were talking to."

"Why did that bother you?"

"Because he was flirting with you. Didn't you notice?"

Leigh-Anne just smiled. "No babe, can't say I did."

"What are you acting like this for?"

"Like what?"

"You know what I mean. Do you know how much it hurt me? I trust you with everything in me but I didn't trust him."

"I'm not acting like anything baby. I'm just saying I don't pay any notice to anyone in that way unless it's you."

"As sweet as that sounds, you need to notice it so you can shut it down. You might not pay any attention to it but he's still going to try!"

"You're right, I'm sorry. But I want you to know that I don't care about anyone but you. You're the only one I ever want to be with and spend the rest of my life with."

I sighed. "I know. I'm sorry I got so jealous. I just get scared. I worry that you might find someone better than me. Someone more attractive than I am, or someone smarter."

"That could and would never happen Y/N. You're the most gorgous person on this planet, and you're smarter than you realise. I love you, and I'm always going to love you."

"I love you too." I tried so hard not to cry as I was pulling at my jacket sleeve again.

"Stop that, you won't have a jacket left if you carry on." We both laughed together. "Give me a kiss. Then we can make a cuppa and get into bed."

I leaned in for a kiss and Leigh-Anne took control, making me melt right into her arms.

"Now what about that cuppa?" She smiled softly when the kiss came to a natural end.

"Sounds good to me." I smiled back.