2. Jade

Nightclubs really weren't my scene. But it was one of my best friend's birthday and I promised I would go out with the rest of the friendship group. I had just bought a drink and was already nearly wearing it from a group of drunken lads falling into me and being too oblivious to even apologise for it.

I joined my group of friends who were already on their way to being drunk. It took me a little bit longer as I was drinking a bit slower. I stood facing the dancefloor sipping on my vodka when I met eyes with a gorgeous brunette with big brown eyes who was dancing with her friends.

"Y/N, there's a girl on the dancefloor who's really checking you out." One of my friends said.

"I know-" I blurted out. "I mean... I've seen."

"Well go talk to her!"

"I'm not going to do that. She's enjoying her evening with her friends. She probably doesn't want anyone approaching her. I'm just gonna go to the toilet."

I put my glass on the bar on the way to the bathroom realising that I had to walk past the dancefloor to get to the toilets. As I got closer to her and her friends I realised I knew this girl from somewhere. I just couldn't think where.

I went to the toilet and was washing my hands when I realised who she was.

"No way!" I shouted to myself. I took my phone out of my pocket and googled. I was right. It was Jade Thirlwall, with her band mates Perrie and Leigh-Anne. My jaw might as well hit the floor.

I put my phone away and exited the bathroom, rushing my way past the drunken crowds to tell my friends the news when a soft hand reached out for my arm and dragged me onto the dancefloor. It was the same girl who was making eye contact with me, it was Jade Thirlwall.

"Hi, I'm Jade." She shouts in my ear and then stands back slightly to smile adoringly at me.

"I know... I mean I don't know, well I do but I mean-"

I could just about hear a giggle from her. "And you are?"

"Oh, sorry... I'm Y/N." I smiled.

"Awh I love that name! Wanna dance?"

"I can't really dance that well-"

"That's okay, I'll help you." Jade smiled again, taking my hands. "Just sway with the music."

Jade moved closer and closer till we were almost touching. "See, you're doing great."

"I think it's you that brings out the best in me." I instantly regretted what I said. "I mean my dancing, you bring out the best in my dancing..."

Jade laughs once more as she wraps her arms around my neck. Electric shocks seemed to be travelling through my body. "You're all nervous and awkward around me, it's really cute." She said into my ear, her lips brushing past my earlobe. She moved her head back just a touch so her nose was almost touching mine when she finally leaned in for a kiss. More shocks ran through my veins as her tongue entered my mouth, fighting for dominance.

"I don't want to be here anymore. I wanna spend the rest of the night alone with you." She spoke into my ear once again after the kiss came to an end.

"Do you want to go back to my place? I mean you don't have to? But I've got some wine and we could play some music-" I suggested awkwardly.

"Sounds perfect."