Nightmare 

"Ah. It's nice meeting you all. I wanted to say hello and wish a happy new year."

----

Start of torture/rape scene.

"Who are you?"

"Tsk. How rude. But maybe I shouldn't be surprised. After all, I'm not looking any longer like a maniac. I must say, making a deal with a demon is better as splitting up your soul."

Harry stiffened. "That can't be. We destroyed the Horcruxes."

"Ah, but you didn't kill me. The demon was faster. He made an interesting deal with me and I couldn't resist. He gave me a new body, as you can see."

"You're just a puppet. What deal did you make with them? I can't see any use he might have with you."

The man laughed. "You quite right. I have nothing to offer him. He's more powerful than I can ever dream about, but he needs, how did you say, puppets. And I gave him the rest of my soul. You see, this body I have now, you won't be able to destroy it. And he allowed me to have my little fun in revenge for what you did. Truly, claiming the babies as yours wasn't very wise. No I'm forced to remove them, so I can put my own in there again, but this time you won't be able to turn their DNA. If you try you will just kill them and Severus."

While he spoke, Voldemort put a hand on Severus' belly and stroked over it. Harry growled deeply, eyes a dark violet. "Let. Him. Go."

"No, no, I don't think so. Ah before I forget. I have no need of this little fellow." Voldemort leaned a little back and ripped the baby out of Severus' hands, who still wasn't able to move. Before either could do anything, the Dark Lord threw the baby to the ground and used Severus own cutting curse 'Sectumsempra' on the infant, who immediately went silent. Blood turned the snow red and Severus heard screams, not even noticing that it came from himself.

"Now, my little angel. Let us get rid of those parasites, so I can breed you, this time properly."

Harry stared in shock at the small figure on the ground and therefore was too slow to stop the monster disappearing with his mate.

----

"No, please, don't do this. Ahhhhh." Screams went through the manor, full of desperation and pain. He was strapped down, naked, not able to protect his babies.

"It's your own fault, my dear Severus. Hadn't you let this imbecile between your legs and allowed to claim you and my offspring, I wouldn't be forced to do this."

Voldemort cut open Severus' belly without any care to numb Severus. He enjoyed Severus' screams. It was his punishment for thinking he could ever escape him.

One after another of the infants, he removed, forcing Severus to watch how he broke their necks before they could even take their first breath. When he was done, he healed Severus with a strong spell, removing all evidences of the pregnancy. His demon master had shown him how to do it.

Severus was silent, still staring at the spot where his children had been. He hadn't even time to process anything, when his legs were spread and something big pressed in his entrance.

"Don't worry my dear Severus. I'll give you another set of children, right now." Again Severus screamed, when the Dark Lord pushed his cock inside in one thrust.

"Oh, how I wanted to do this for a long time. You feel so tight and hot around my cock." Severus tried fruitlessly to get away, but had no chance. Helpless he could just take every thrust, pleading it would be over soon.

The thrusts get harder, faster more brutally until Severus felt warmth flooding his ripped inner parts. But it wasn't over. Voldemort didn't stop moving for once, still hard and ready to breed his victim.