Happy new year 

"Severus?" Harry walked into their home and searched for his mate.

"He's in your bedroom and he isn't in a good mood."

"I know. And I think I know what it is."

"He needs you. Let me know if you need something."

"Thanks, Luna."

"No problem, Harry. We're family." Luna gave him a little kiss on his cheek, before she settled back into the couch. She arrived a little earlier, because her father wasn't at home and she decided she wanted to celebrate the new year with them and help with the new children. Today she had been in their apartment, having a feeling something would happen and Harry might need help.

Entering their master bedroom, Harry's heart begun to hurt when he saw Severus curled up around the new addition of his family and their other two children, lowly whispering something into Silvana's hair Harry thought sounded like an apology.

Harry walked over to the bed, set down on the edge and watched his mate for a second before saying.

"Timothy, Silvana. Would you give us a few minutes? Take you little baby brother with you, please. Maybe you can help Luna to prepare everything for midnight. How does that sound?"

The children looked a little worried at their mother, but nodded nonetheless, knowing their father would be able to help mother.

Timothy carefully picked up the baby, but stopped when he heard the distressed whine of his mother. Unsure, he looked to Harry, who had moved Severus into his lap, back to his chest.

"Shh. Sev. They won't be far away. No one will take them included the little one. He's our baby boy." Severus had been tense the whole time, but begun to relax. He trusted Harry. Both watched the children go.

"I think I might have an assumption what caused this troubling feelings I receive from you, but..."

"I'm not better than Ginevra." Harry stilled, but let his head where he put it on Severus' shoulder.

"What do you mean?"

"When I found out I was pregnant from Voldemort, I tried to kill the fetus. I told the Dark Lord, it wouldn't be a problem to brew potions during the pregnancy. He didn't care to ask Narcissa or someone else if it's true. I had no love for the creature residing inside of me, forbid myself to build a connection to it, knowing it'd die as soon as it'd be born and help the Dark Lord to regain a new body. One day he whispered to me, how he was looking forward to impregnate me properly. H-he touched me." A shiver run through his mate and Harry tighten his grip a little, while trying also not to growl. He put his nose on Severus' mating mark, inhaling deeply, reminding both of them, that Severus isn't any longer in the clutches of this mad man.

"When I begun to bleed the first time, I clapped myself on the shoulder inwardly, proud that my plan was working. Unfortunately, or fortunately, Narcissa could stop the miscarriage. However, it didn't stop me to try further. If I had have killed myself, I would have poisoned myself, but Nagini watched me like a hawk, though she had no clue that I was trying to kill the fetus. She knows which ingredients are poisonous, but didn't knew that alone the touch or inhaling of the scent could be dangerous. I explained her later how dangerous potions brewing could be for pregnant persons. I'm sure she realized then what I had tried, but she never mentioned it. And I was grateful, still am. When my labor begun, far too soon as you know, I told myself this time nothing could stop it. But this time, when I saw the little being outside of my womb, something changed. I didn't cry because it was alive, but because it survived. Suddenly, I didn't want it to be dead, instead I wanted protect my child, my daughter." Severus sobbed, tears running down his cheeks.