Christmas 

"Mama, Mama. Look. I found this under the tree with my name on it." Severus groaned. He and Harry were still in their bed as Silvana decided to wake them up.

"Silvana, darling. Why are you awake? It's just...five in the morning.", grunted her mother without moving from Harry's side. Silvana didn't cared much and just jumped into the bed.

"But Mama. What is that?"

"Silvi. Did you forget what I told you about Christmas?", said a tired Harry.

"Oh. You mean it's today?"

"Yes. Would you mind to lay it back for now? We will open your presents later. It's still too early to do so. You can come back and cuddling with us a little. Your mother needs his sleep. The little one kept us quite awake the night."

"Yes. Er. And sorry."

"It's ok angel. Hurry up."

"Yes." Silvana run off and came back a few seconds later, carefully climbing the bed and putting herself on Harry's chest, since she couldn't do it with her mother any longer. However, Silvana decided it was okay because she was still close to her mother, almost nose to nose and one of Severus' arms around her.

They slept for almost two more hours, before the newborn demanded attention. When Harry tried to move, he noticed that Timothy must have been joined their cuddle pile, because he laid directly on his other side.

"Morning. I'm sorry, but the little one is hungry and probably needs a new diaper." The two kids didn't protest and just snuggled into Severus after he positioned himself, so he could feed the baby.

Harry took the little bundle and first checked the diaper. He was greeted by a heavy scent and cringed his nose, which caused the other three to snicker. Harry gave them a meaningful look and disappeared in the bathroom. When he was done, he placed the little one in Severus' arms and helped him to find the nipple to nurse.

"Mama? Did you feed me the same way?"

"Yes, Silvana. You stopped a couple of months before Harry found us. I tried to nurse you as long as possible. I think my instincts helped with it. I had feared you wouldn't get enough food. It was barely enough for myself."

"What about his mother? Are there any news?", asked Timothy. He moved one of his fingers to the little one's hand and was proud when the baby wrapped his small fingers around his own.

"It might sounds odd. But, somehow, I'd like to keep him. Will he be our little brother?", whispered the oldest.

"As I said, we have to wait until his mother wakes up. But I'd like to think he might become your sibling. Maybe you can think about a name. The same goes for your other three siblings, even if we don't know which gender they will have."

"Can we? I like the name Juna for a girl and...hmmm...Anthony for a boy?"

"How did you came to those names?", asked Severus curious.

"I read them in a book, but I don't know the titles anymore." Silvana fiddled with her fingers. "Do you like them?"

"They sound nice. What do you think Harry?"

"No complaints from my side. But we need a few more names. Any other ideas? Timothy?"

"Er. I like Feline, Seraphina, Evangeline and for boys...I don't know yet, but Anthony sounds good to me as well."

"That are nice names. We will put some more names into account. We still have a little time for a few more suggestions. So think about it, yes?"

"Yes."