A Visit to Gringotts

The next morning after Breakfast, Severus with Silvana in his arms, Nagini hidden under his robes and Harry at his side, used the Floo Network to arrive inside the Leaking Cauldron from where they would enter Diagon Alley.

Harry's instincts were on high alert as soon as they arrived and observed the people around them. Only a few people were around, because it was not even 9 am on a Saturday morning. They had decided to use a glamour in the hope nobody would recognize them and they could finish their business fast.

Severus looked like a man in his late twenties, with blond hairs and blue eyes, while Harry choose the appearance of a man in his earlier twenties with light brown hairs and eyes. Silvana looked like a mix of both of them, with brown hairs and blue eyes.

The walk to Gringotts was relaxed. Harry would watch for known Death Eaters while Silvana pointed to different stores and ask many questions, whom Severus answered patiently.

They entered the bank, walked directly to Harry's account manager, Silverclaw, and asked for a private conversation. The goblin just looked at them for a second before ordering them to follow.

As soon as the room was locked, Harry added his own privacy wards, using his Dragonmagic, which was even more powerful as Parselmagic - he really learned and experimented much since he a found about his inheritance - and lifted the glamours from them.

"Greetings, Silverclaw. May your foe's drown in their own blood while your standing on their bodies."

"Lord Peverell. May your gold ever flew and never dwindle. May I ask who that is on your side?"

"Apologize. Silverclaw, may I introduce, Mr. Severus Snape, former Portions Professor at Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry, my mate, and his daughter Silvana Snape. Severus this is Silverclaw, my account manager, a brilliant and trustworthy goblin."

"Nice to meet Mr. Snape, though I heard you had died two years ago."

"My pleasure Silverclaw and indeed. However, as you can see I'm very much alive and would like to take an inheritance test to prove my identity, so I may get my vaults re-open and all the money within. I'm aware, that in case of a wixen death, that the vaults are locked until either a descend will come forward to claim them or someone else whose inheritance is due to have got received all of the property by will. As I never wrote a will, my vaults should be still there."

"I see. Shall I call for your old account manager or do you wish for another one?"

"Please, if it isn't a disturbance, I would prefer my old account manager, his name his Bloodshed."

"It shouldn't be a problem. If you could wait for a moment, I will call my colleague and gather the needed items for the test."

"My daughter needs also an inheritance test."

"I thought so, please sit down. Do you want something to eat or drink?"

"Tea, please and if possible some milk for my daughter or anything else you have for a toddler."

"With pleasure, it'll arrive any moment. I'm back as soon as possible."

Silverclaw left them. Just a minute later, a plate with tea, milk and biscuits appeared in front of them. Silvana leaned forward, but looked at first to her mother for approval, that was given with a nod, before she took one of the cookies.

I didn't take long until Silverclaw returned with another goblin at his side, who doesn't look very happy and muttered something under his breath, but looked shocked as soon as he took a glance to their guests before a huge smile appeared on his face.