Truth

Harry's thoughts are going blank from the sight in front of him. He didn't expect to find him after all what had happened or because of the rumors he had heard over the years.

After his fourth year and Voldemort's return, many things had changed. It was some month later, that he found out, that he is a creature, to be exact, a dragon. It wasn't Cedric who died that night, but Harry.

The moment of Harry's death was short; everyone thought that Voldemort had killed Cedric at first, because it was Harry who stood up after half a minute and not Cedric. They weren't sure who Voldemort had hit with the killing curse. It was later, when Harry returned with a still unconscious Cedric that rumors spread, Voldemort had missed both boys, after all even Harry couldn't survive a second time, right?

The next thing, he had heard that Professor Snape was missing. Nobody knew where he went or why he suddenly left, although there was a rumor that Voldemort summoned his followers and Snape went to see his master, but never came back.

At that time, Harry thought nothing of it, he hated his Potions professor, but after some days he slowly began to worry, though he didn't knew why.

Some days later, after he returned to his relatives, Harry felt strange, his body hurt, his senses became sharper and he almost grew a head over night. He had the same high or was even bigger as some of his classmates. When someone asked or wondered, he just told them it must be a growth spurt; after all, he was a teenager.

Now, almost seventeen, he was even taller, broader, nothing showed that he was a starved or neglected child anymore. It's not that he made no exercises, after all, he had to train his body for Quidditch, but starving during his childhood and the summers, didn't help to gain weight or grew tall, but that stopped when his creature side came out and he had to leave his relatives after the Dementor incident. Not even Dumbledore could argue against it and so Harry got enough food in Grimmauld Place or at the Burrow.

In his fifth year they got a new Potions professor or should you say, the old one from before came back, which was Professor Slughorn. To no one's surprise, they again got a new DADA professor, but when they got the news who it was, many had thought it was a joke. Unfortunately, it wasn't.

Dolores Umbridge was a nightmare and Harry couldn't wait for the year to end. Although, by using the blood quill, Harry found out, he was no longer a human. As soon as he had left Umbridge's office, Harry went to the ROR (Room of Requirement), his blood was hot, his body felt wrong and he could feel how something tried to come out of his back.

In the ROR, it took only minutes until Harry roared in pain and was changing into a dragon. It took him a while to register what had happened. As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw no longer hands, but huge claws and a long tail as he looked behind him. Thank Lady Magic that the ROR was big enough and knew what would happen and Harry didn't enter in a small room or something.

Harry had walked through the ROR, found also a mirror where he could take in his new form. He was bigger as those dragons he saw during the Tri-Wizard-Tournament, his scales where hard and a mix of black and a deep blue, though mostly blue. His tail end was sharp and Harry was sure, he could split a tree without problems. What surprised him even more were his eyes. Normally, dragons had golden eyes, but his like his tails had a deep blue shade with a silver ring around it. He didn't had a clue which kind of dragon he was, but was sure it must be something very rare.

On one weekend, he went to Gringotts without telling anyone. Since his senses had sharpened, he had the feeling that some people kept secrets, even Hermione and Ron.

At Gringotts, Harry got the next shock. As it seems, since he entered the Tri-Wizard- Tournament, he automatically received the state of a wizard of age, what also means, he had the right to take on the Lordship of his family name. However, that wasn't the worst thing, no, the news that Dumbledore stole from his fortune, which he had no idea about, and transferred a large number of money to the Weasleys, Lupin and to Hermione each month, let Harry's mouth hang wildly open.