An Unexpected Development

The scene opened on the bedroom of one Cindy Moon. Said girl was sleeping peacefully. At first glance everything seemed normal.  Her alarm started to go off and that woke her up. She groaned and rolled over to try and slam the snooze button on the device. But her hand hit nothing. 

Cindy opened her eyes and saw that she was sleeping... on the ceiling.

Cindy: What the...

The scene then changed to a certain vigilante freefalling through the sky. He shot a web and swung dangerously low to the ground.

 He shot a web and swung dangerously low to the ground

Spider-Man: So, what do you have for me today, New York?

He shot another web after backrolling in the air. You then ran on the wall and leapt off. You fired another web and swung into the next street. 

Scanner: We got a robbery on 5th. Perp is a man in a bear costume? 

Spider-Man: A furry's robbing a bank? That's new. 

You then changed direction to reach the bank. You tucked in your body and rolled sideways before splaying out your limbs. You shot another web, the rose-tinted glass of your web-shooter glowing red briefly. You swung to a wall and released the web to run on it briefly. Y/N then leapt off and fired a web to continue swinging.

 Y/N then leapt off and fired a web to continue swinging

Y/N; Let's do a quick little recap. My name is Y/N L/N and for the past year and a half I've been the one and only Spider-Man. You know the rest. 

Y/N swung up to a building and ran to the top of it. You jumped off and fired a web at the ledge of the building. This propelled you towards the ledge of an adjacent building and you web-zipped to it. You then ran across the top and flipped off. 

Y/N; Saved the city, created a killer robot, fought half of the Avengers, and saved the city again. 

You fired a web, turning around as you did and swung through the center of the street.