The Vision

Dr. Cho: It's beautiful. The vibranium atoms aren't just compatible with the tissue cells, they're binding them. And S.H.I.E.L.D never even though to...

Ultron: The most versatile substance on the planet, and they used it to make a Frisbee. Typical of humans. 

An Ultron Sentry is working on freeing the gem in the scepter. 

Ultron: They scratch the surface and never think to look within.

He succeeds and frees the gem. Ultron then grabs it and puts it in The Cradle.

~~~

Steve picks up his shield. 

Steve: I'll take Natsha, Clint and the kid. 

Tony: All right. Strictly recon. I'll hit the Nexus. I'll join you as soon as I can. 

Steve: If Ultron's really building a body... 

Tony: He'll be more powerful than any of us. Maybe all of us. An android designed by a robot. 

Steve: You know I really miss the days when the weirdest thing science ever created was me. 

Nick Fury: I'll drop Banner off at the tower. You mind if I borrow Ms. Hill? 

Tony: She's all yours. Apparently. What are you gonna do?

Nick Fury: I don't know. Something dramatic, I hope. 

He then looks at them. You walk out with your mask on. The quinjet then takes off for Seoul. 

~~~

Tony: A hacker who's faster than Ultron and as this as the center of everything. I'm just a guy looking for a needle in the world's biggest haystack. Should have brought the kid with me. 

Worker: How do you find it?

Tony: It's pretty simple. You bring a magnet. 🎵I'm decrypting nuclear codes. And you don't want me to🎵 Come and get me. 

~~~

Dr. Cho: Cellular cohesion will take a few hours, but we can initiate the consciousness stream. 

She then hooks a cable up to Ultron's head. Dr. Cho then walks away. 

Dr. Cho: We're uploading your cerebral matrix now.

The process then starts and the cable glows. 

Wanda: I can read him. He's dreaming.

Dr. Cho: I wouldn't call it dreams. It's Ultron's base consciousness. Informational noise. Soon... 

Ultron: How soon? I'm not being pushy. 

Dr. Cho: We're imprinting a physical brain. There are no shortcuts. 

Wanda then puts her hands on The Cradle. 

Dr. Cho: Even if your magic gem... 

Wanda then reads Ultron's thoughts and recoils at the horror. Pietro then hugs her to calm her down. 

Wanda: How could you? 

Ultron: How could I what?

Wanda: You said we would destroy the Avengers, make a better world. 

Ultron: It will be better.

Wanda: When everyone is dead?

Ultron: That is not... The human race will have every opportunity to improve. 

Quicksilver: And if they don't? 

Ultron: Ask Noah. 

Wanda: You are a madman.