Recruitment

In an abandoned warehouse in Harlem.

A girl is tied up and squirming in her restraints

A girl is tied up and squirming in her restraints. A man in a fancy suit then smacks her with a crowbar. 

Goon1: Shut up you stupid bitch! That's what you get for snitching on the Maggia!

Maggia Goon2: Hey when's that pizza gonna be here? We ordered it like 10 minutes ago

Maggia Goon3: 1 We ordered it 7 minutes ago and 2 this is a good thing. They promise that if they don't deliver a pizza in 15 minutes or less you get to eat for free.

Someone then knocks on the door and a Maggia goon walks over to it. The girl then struggles some more in her restraints. 

Maggia Goon 4: Who's there?

???: Pizza delivery. 

The Maggia Goon opens the door and then falls down unconscious. You then walk in and laugh. 

Spider-Man: Ha! You though it was going to be a pizza delivery guy at the door, but it was me Spider-Man! 

Maggia Goon2: It's the Spider-Man! Shoot him! 

The goons unleash a barrage of bullets at you, and you run away dodging the bullets effortlessly. You then hide behind a bar.

Y/N; My name is Y/N L/N and I've been the one and only Spider-Man for the past 6 months. And these goons I'm currently fighting are members of the Maggia Crime Family. 

Spider-Man: Come on guys. I've seen Stormtroopers with better aim than you! 

You then backflip out of the bar and shoot two tazer webs at the Maggia Goons. They seize in pain, and you land in front of the first Maggia Goon. He pulls out a knife and you jokingly cower away from the knife. 

Spider-Man: Oh no! You found my weakness. It's small knives.

Maggia Goon1: Really knives?

Spider-Man: Yes, anything but knives!

You then get up and shoot a web at his wrist trapping him to the wall behind him. You then start to laugh. 

Maggia Goon1: This isn't funny!