Sokovia

Black Widow drives a truck while Hawkeye shoots. They are then shot at by a Hydra truck. He then shoots at the flying Hydra agents and Iron Man flies by him. Black Widow then kicks a Hydra agent off of the truck. Hawkeye elbows another Hydra agent and Iron Man flies away. Thor then takes out the Hydra truck that was tailing Black Widow and Hawkeye. He then destroys a turret. He punches one of the agents off and kicks another. He then knocks the remaining two off of the turret. He then Spartan kicks a flying agent and grabs another. He throws him off and falls down with the agent. Thor grabs a support beam and hits a ground agent with it. Captain America then hits a Hydra agent with his bike and drags him on the floor. He then throws the agent in the air and Iron Man shoots him down. Steve then throws his shield at Hydra agents and hits one with his bike. He grabs the shield and drives in front of a truck that Thor just blew up. Hulk then grabs one of the car pieces and throws it away. He then starts to beat up Hydra agents. Him and the rest of the Avengers then jump. 

And where is your Friendly Neighborhood Web-Slinger? Well thank you for asking

~~~

You are swinging through the nearby town and the citizens are throwing tomatoes at you. 

Spider-Man: Come to Sokovia, have a few laughs, beat up some Hydra agents. Yeah right. Stupid crowd control.  

~~~

Iron Man then destroys a turret with his repulsors and flies to the fortress. He then hits a forcefield. 

Iron Man: Shit!

Captain America: Language! Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?

Jarvis: The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken. 

More Hydra agents then advance. Thor then drops down and knocks away a Hydra agent. He then grabs another one and throws his hammer which hits a Hydra agent. 

Thor: Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount his defense without it.

Thor then recalls his hammer but lets it hit a Hydra agent. 

Thor: At long last.

Thor then grabs his hammer and soldiers start to shoot their turrets. Black Widow then throws a grenade in one of their trucks. The Hydra agents jump out and she punches a Hydra agent. She then gets on top of him and kicks another one. She then brings them both down and gets up.

Black Widow: At long last is lasting a little long boys. 

She then shoots a Hydra agent who's mounting a turret. Hawkeye then goes to shoot an arrow, but a Hydra turret shoots the tree that he's next to. He then shoots an explosive arrow and blows up the turret. 

Hawkeye: Yeah, I think we lost the element of surprise. 

Iron Man then shoots some Hydra agents and flies around the fortress.