Aw Shit, Here We Go Again

Y/N; It's been a year since I made Ultron and things have been going well. 

You are currently watching a Flex Tape commercial while Aunt May is at work. 

You then hear a knock on the door. You open it and see Tony. 

Y/N: Nope.

You then go to slam the door on him but he stops you. 

Tony: Kid let me in.

Y/N: Aw hell nah!

Tony: Why? I'm just going to take you on a little field trip. 

Y/N: I don't know because last time you took me on a "field trip" I ended up helping you create the real-life version of Skynet and almost got dragged to the shadow realm by a Terminator.

Tony: I need you kid so open the damn door!

He then pushes the door open.

Y/N:

Tony: Don't be like that. I need you to come to Germany. 

Y/N: Fine.

~~~

Iron Man and War Machine fly down. 

Iron Man: Wow it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. 

He then takes off his mask. 

Iron Man: Don't you think that's weird.

War Machine: Definitely weird. 

Captain America: Hear me out Tony. That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this.

Black Panther then leaps out. 

Black Panther: Captain. 

Captain America: Your Highness.

Iron Man: Anyway... Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago can you help a brother out? 

Captain America: You're after the wrong. 

Iron Man: Your judgement is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday.

Captain America: And there are five more super soldiers just like him. I can't let the doctor find them first Tony. I can't. 

Black Widow: Steve you know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one? 

Iron Man: All right, I've run out of patience. Underoos!

You then jump over him and shoot a web at Cap's shield.