hangover - jayhoon

another jayhoon one!

it might take a little bit longer for me to update since i am on a vacation!

warning: make out!

--------------

sunghoon woke up in his bed, his head throbbing. "goddamn, sunoo what did you put in that drink yesterday?" he scolded the younger who was sleeping on sunghoons stomach, drunk as fuck. "hyung shut up." sunoo said, getting off of sunghoon turning around.

"thank god." sunghoon said when he got out of his room that he shared with the 3 maknaes. his head was going to burst and the only person that could relieve it was jay.

so he walked to the other 02z' room and assumed that jake was sleeping with heeseung, which he assumed right.

as he got in the room he saw jay  sitting in his bed, on his phone.

when jay heard the door open he looked up and saw sunghoon enter the room. "hey hoo- wow dude what's going on, you look awful." jay said, frowning a little. "you fucker, don't you dare call me 'dude' when your fucking tongue was in my mouth yesterday night." sunghoon cursed, dropping himself on the other.

"ahwe hoonie, calm down." jay cooed at him, threading his fingers through sunghoons hair. "i can't, why aren't you looking awful? you always look good." sunghoon sulked, hugging jay tighter.

"didn't you drink more than me tho?" sunghoon kept on rambling, rubbing his head on jays chest. "i did but i know my alcohol tolerance baby." jay said, kissing his forehead. "okay jay, i don't care. for know you should just play with my hair and i'm going to sleep my hangover away." sunghoon said quickly, kissing jays neck before nuzzling his head in jays neck.

"okay?" sunghoon looked up. "okay." jay laughed, threading his fingers in sunghoons hair again, 5 minutes later sunghoon was asleep. jay quickly shot a picture and went back to watching tiktok. "he's so cute." jay mumbled to himself.

1 hour later sunghoon woke up slowly. "jay?" he said, looking up. "mhm?" jay was still playing with sunghoons hair. "jay i like this so much." jay frowned again, looking at the younger. "this? or me?" jay asked. "why not both?" sunghoon smirked, sitting up.

sunghoon straddled jay, sitting on his lap with his legs on both sides of jay. "why don't we repeat what we did yesterday huh?" sunghoon asked, wrapping his arms around jays neck. "you tell me baby." jay said, one hand playing with the hem of sunghoons shirt and the other hand on his ass. "shut up oh my god." sunghoon said before kissing the other.

their lips met eachother and they started moving them. it quickly turned into a make out with jays tongue in sunghoons mouth and oh boy, sunghoon gave in so quickly. he let jay discover his mouth, side to side up and down. the only thing sunghoon did was groan. they didn't even care about the other members, who knows what they were doing.

sunghoon parted their lips first, looking jay deeply in his eyes. "jay, why are you acting like a top? you're the bottom here." sunghoon said, turning them over. jay was on sunghoons lap now, straddling him. "it was good acting as a top for once." jay mumbled, kissing sunghoon again.

now it was sunghoons turn to explore jays mouth. their tongues were moving against eachother and their hands were all over eachothers' body. they both knew that they wouldn't go farther than that so they just kissed and kissed, whenever it was possible.

after a good make out, which caused their messy hair, swollen lips and a few hickeys here and there on jays neck, they cuddled. "jay?" sunghoon asked, this time it was him playing with jays silver hair. "have i already told you that i love you?" sunghoon said, kissing jays forehead.