Within An Inch

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VERY GRAPHIC MATERIAL. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. THIS IS THE ONLY WARNING!!!!

~ENJOY, MY SWEET~
*******************************************

Ray stood by the fireplace, sipping on a glass of red wine. The fire that was burning, cast a lovely shadow of Jareth's body against the stone wall. 

"This is the best she's slept in a long time." Jareth broke the deafening silence. Ray turned his head and smiled at the sleeping form that was his newest lover. 

"I hate that she was doubting herself. If only she could see herself through our eyes." The fire reflected in Ray's eyes and caused them to look orange.

"What you did with her was beautiful, but what I'm going to do to you won't be." A sadistic look burned in Jareth's eyes. Standing up and walking over to his 'play thing', he grabbed Ray's throat and squeezed the sides. Crushing his lips to his, Jareth snapped his fingers, bit Ray's lip, and then pulled away. 

"Jareth?" His name fell from Ray's lips as a question while he took in his new position and location.

"What is it, Pet? Did you think I was joking?" Jareth chuckled. The room around them had shifted, to Ray's surprise. When Jareth had snapped his fingers, the room transformed into an oubliette. Ray was strapped to four iron posts, one for each wrist and each ankle. 

"Where are we?" A small hint of fear was detected in his pet's eyes. 

"It's called an oubliette. This is where I send all who piss me off and cross me. Many have entered here, but only very few have survived." Jareth touched Ray's bare abdomen and groaned when he saw how his muscles reacted. 

"Why am I strapped to the wall?" Ray tried to fight the restraints, but felt them bite into his flesh.

"Oh Pet, you really need to keep up. I'm going fuck you so good, you'll never be able to look me in the eyes again as you feel that constant burning in your pelvis. Right now....you belong to me." The Goblin King grabbed Ray's cock firmly in his hand.

"Oh, fuck!" Ray growled. 

"YOU WILL STAY SILENT!" The words left Jareth's mouth with a menacing tone. His voice echoed off of the stone wall.

Circling his Pet, he let his fingers scrape along his hips. Goosebumps formed on his skin, tingling as they spread, like undiagnosed cancer. 

"It's come to my attention that you like to play games, so let's play one." A sharp smack met the back of Ray's thighs. He had been too preoccupied to notice that Jareth had picked up a paddle.

Only a small, pathetic whimper left his lips. 

"I'm going to find the very thing that drives you insane and I'm going to play with it. Just. Because. I. Can." Another smack met his reddening skin.

"Mmmm!" Ray pulled against his restraints, a natural reaction when one tries to move away from pain.

"The more you pull against them, the rougher they get." Unbuttoning his white shirt, Jareth kept his darkening eyes on Ray. Picking up a sharp knife, he held it against his Pet's abdomen.

Anticipation washed through Ray. Unable to pull his eyes away from the blade, he stayed frozen and watched. Every now and then he would flinch very slightly, even Jareth had to really focus to see it. 

"I could let this blade bite into your skin. I could mark your body with small cuts here and there, but what good is a damaged toy?" Jareth didn't expect a response.