Honeymoon (part 6) Nightmare

Jareth seemed to be caught in a trance as his focus zeroed in on her perky, bouncing breasts. He loved her with all he had, even though he had convinced himself that he'd never love anyone, but that was before he had ever met Sarah.

"Fuck!" Sarah moaned under him, snapping his attention back to their current session of the day. 

"I do love to hear those words slip from your lips." He smiled and kissed her jaw. He'd never truly admit how much she turned him on. 

"Keep fucking me like this and you'll hear it more often." She smiled seductively. A low growl ripped up Jareth's throat as he pounded hard into her aching center. 

"I'm so glad I dont have to hold back with you now. You're mine!!" He continued to fuck her senseless, even after she climaxed underneath him.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
(Beginning of nightmare.  ☢️ Graphic scenes of rape. This may be triggering to some readers.  Viewer's discretion is advised☢️)
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

The breeze that came off of the ocean coated Sarah's body in warmth. She felt happy, weightless, and most of all free.

She scanned the beach she sat on and felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. Somehow, HE was here.

"You didn't honestly think you could ever hide from me, did you?" Chris's voice sounded like nails on a chalkboard to her. Standing up, she spotted him and slowly backed away.

"You need to leave.  I'm not yours anymore.  You made that VERY clear." Her eyes never left his body, watching his movements in case she needed to run.

"No, I'm not leaving without you.  You will ALWAYS belong to me." He grinned devilishly before he lunged at her. 

"I'll never be yours again!" She yelled, and took off down the shore. 

Where was Jareth? Why wasn't he helping her or tearing Chris to shreds?

Her thoughts were cut short when she was tackled, Chris's strong arms suddenly around her. 

"You are always going to be mine and I  believe it's time for me to claim you." He roared as he ripped her bikini top from her body and attacked her breasts with his wicked mouth.  The more she fought against him, the harder his member grew.

She scratched at his face and kicked as hard as she could, but he wasn't budging. Hot tears streamed down her face. She knew she wouldn't be able to get away, but she would die trying. 

"Get off of me you asshole!" She screamed. Chris moved to hold both of her hands in one of his massive ones.

"Fighting me isn't going to stop me!" His voice boomed around her. With his free hand, he fumbled with his pants and ripped her bottoms away from the only thing he hadn't touched yet.  Stroking his hard member a few times, he plunged into her warmth without warning, violating her, claiming her in her entirety.

"No!" She cried. "You're hurting me!"

Chris ignored her screams, slamming into her over and over and over again, until he was completely satisfied.
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Sarah woke up, grabbing her chest gasping for air. She felt the space beside her, where Jareth's body would be, and felt a cold emptiness. She finally saw him on the balcony outside their room.  Tears blurred her vision and eventually stained the sheets that laid in her lap. 

"What's wrong, Love?" Jareth asked, suddenly sitting next to her. Her face was red from crying and she couldn't bring herself to talk just yet.  "I can't help you if you won't talk to me, baby.  What's got you all worked up?" He made small circles on her back and watched as she began to calm down. 

"I had a horrible nightmare." She felt relieved after the words finally fell from her mouth, but she knew that he'd ask what it was about. 

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked.  She ultimately knew that she'd feel better telling him and having his hands on her, erasing the thought of Chris once again.

"I was sitting on the beach in my bikini, just relaxing and taking in my surroundings, when I heard Chris's voice.  He was behind me, telling me that I was only his and he wasn't going to leave without me.  I told him to leave, but h-" She began to cry again. 

"Breathe, love.  He's not here.  Take your time and continue okay?" Jareth lifted one of her hands to his lips and gently kissed it, silently encouraging her. 

"He chased me down the shore and tackled me. I scratched him and kicked as hard as I could, but he only liked it that much more.  He held my hands in one of his and ripped my bikini top off." She wiped her eyes, but kept her head down. 

"It's okay." He rubbed his hand over her knee in hopes to calm her down.  He could tell that she was dangerously close to hyperventilating.

"His mouth was on my breasts and he pulled my bottoms off of me and forced himself inside me. It hurt so bad and I couldn't make him stop!" She cried again. Jareth pulled her into his lap and held her while she sobbed.  His blood boiled with rage. Even if it was just a dream, Chris's hands had touched HIS queen. Seeing how upset Sarah was, he picked her up and headed towards the bathroom, snapping his fingers. 

The smell of lilac entered her nose and filled her senses.  Jareth gently sat her in the water filled tub and listened to the small, relaxing moan that left her lips.  He kept his eyes on her as he slowly undressed. She watched as he undid each button of his shirt at an antagonizingly slow pace.

"Sarah mine, I want you to know that no matter what, my hands, my lips, and MY hard cock are the only things that will ever touch you in such an intimate way.  Anyone else will die a slow, painful death. I will never let anyone hurt you.  Do you understand?" He spoke gently, but with authority in his voice. 

"Yes, I understand." She replied and continued to watch as his shirt fell to the floor.  Removing his amulet from his neck, he set it on the vanity.

'Oh, fuck.  Just the look of this man turns me on. I want to feel him so bad. I want my senses flooded with him.'

She thought to herself as Jareth rid himself of his pants. His eyes flickered with passion and dominance as he continued to listen to her thoughts. 

'I love the way his lips feel against my neck, the way his hands so tenderly caress my body, and the way his body feels against mine when thrusts deep inside me. How I'd like to feel that right n-"

She was drawn away from her thoughts when a growl ripped its way up Jareth's throat and goosebumps raced over her exposed skin.

"You know I can hear you, right?" He asked, stepping into the tub. He took hold of her wrist and gently pulled her into his lap.

"I know." She admitted honestly. " I just couldn't help it."