Not Yet A Queen

Sarah woke up in the middle of the night, only to look around the room in the moonlight. She couldn't remember what woke her, but she knew she couldn't fall back asleep yet.

As their bond ceremony was coming to an end, she felt the intense pull towards him begin to increase, nearing the end of their bonding.

She rolled over to see Jareth asleep on his back next her. How she already loved this man so much. She wanted to show him how much she appreciated him. Moving to her knees, she gently pushed the blankets down his body, setting between his legs. Her hair created a barrier so she couldn't see his face, which gave her a small boost of confidence. She kissed his member, watching as it hardened from her touch. He shifted slightly, but didn't wake from his slumber, not yet.

Licking her lips, she lowered her mouth around the tip of him and sucked gently.

"Mmm." She heard him groan, his eyes still shut. She laughed to herself and kept going, bobbing her head slow at first, setting a rhythm she was comfortable with. Feeling his hands in her hair, she looked at his face and noticed his eyes were still closed, but she sensed he was awake. As if to confirm her suspicion he gently rocked his hips to meet her movements.

'I want to make you feel as good as you make me feel.' She thought, not stopping her actions.

'You already do. Just being inside you brings me immense pleasure and satisfaction,' She heard him reply silently. She moaned around him, causing another moan to escape from him.

"Fuck." He groaned softly, raising his hips for her to take him deeper. She listened and took his as deep as she could. She moaned around him again and listened to his breathing become shallow and quick. The muscles in his torso tightened as he nearly came for her. She took his entirety one last time. His body stiffened and his seed spilled down her warm throat. She released him and licked her lips.

"I want to show you." She spoke and he knew what she meant. She was going to worship him as he worshipped her.

"Sarah..." His voice called out to her. She knew that was his way of giving himself to her completely.

"Relax." She urged. Straddling him, she felt his hands move to her hips, finding comfort there. Rolling her body and circling her hips, she looked down at him, his eyes capturing hers. She leaned down to kiss him, feeling him bend his legs, and start to thrust up into her moist center. He wasn't taking over, but was merely helping her keep her pace as she placed her chest on his. Silence enveloped them. The only the sounds they heard were the ones their bodies made.

"Marry me." He spoke, his hands moving to cup her ass.

"I thought you'd never ask." She panted. She kissed him and sat up, slamming her hips roughly down onto his. Their moans mixed together to create her new favorite sound. She bit her lip as she tightened around his shaft, cumming for him like she had many times before. He came shortly behind her, but didn't stop his thrusts.

"Marry me?" He asked again, not stopping until she answered him.

"Yes, a million times, yes." She finally answered. A smile spread across his lips and he rolled them so he could be on top of her.

"Mmm, I love you." He admitted, seeing the sun rise fill the room with a golden pink color.

"And I love you." She leaned up and pressed her lips to his pulse point she loved so much. Her stomach growled, begging for some kind of food to appease it.

"Let's get you fed. What would you like?" He sat up on his knees and looked down at her.

"Eggs, bacon, toast and apple juice please." She felt her stomach rumble in approval of her request.