A Special Kind Of Bond (Pt 1)

Jareth helped her from the bathtub and wrapped a warm towel around her. He kissed her forehead and slid a towel around his waist. Sarah left to search for clothes to wear, but deep down she wanted him again.

Had he awakened a new desire within her? Would she have ever wanted anyone else this much? She opened one of the dressers to grab a night shirt, but something told her to stop and wait.

Jareth emerged from the bathroom and looked her dead in the eye as she held a white shirt and he smirked.

"Getting ready for bed?" He asked.

"Should I not?" She asked him directly.

"You can if you want too." He let his eyes take in her wet hair and porcelain skin. She dropped her towel and turned to him. He looked at her face and noticed her bruises had deepened in color, but he hadn't seen the bruise on her ribs, until now. Suddenly his eyes held the fire of a thousand suns as he thought of the scum that dare stain her skin like this.

She noticed his glare at her body and quickly picked up her towel and covered back up. He walked over and ripped the towel from her grasp.

"I see the way you look at my body. Its not appealing to you now?" She asked, tears threatening to fall. His expression changed at her question. She wiped the tears, but kept her eyes down.  He lifted her head up, making her look at him. 

"It's not your body that isn't appealing. I'm simply furious that anyone would bruise your body. I hadn't noticed this one." He spoke and ran his fingers over her ribs. She winced at his touch and he growled. He wanted to wring Chris' neck for hurting her. Closing his eyes, he laid his hand flat on her ribs and focused. A few seconds later all of her bruises had disappeared with the help of his magic. She didn't have to look to know what he did for her.

"Thank you." Her voice was low.

"I am the only one that will mark your body, not with bruises, but signs of my love and appreciation for you." He spoke and took a deep breath.

"I'd like that very much." She had to admit, she was turned on by him again. She felt her body react to him and became wet with desire.

"Sarah, are you alright?" He asked, taking another deep breath.

"I'm perfectly fine." She lied.

"You're lying to me. I can smell you again. You're getting aroused. Care you lie to me again?" He had a devilish grin and his eyes now burned with lust and passion.

"What if I said that I don't want you to leave? What if I don't want an extravagant wedding, but a simple one? What if I said I wanted the bonding ceremony to start right now?" She blurted. She noticed his towel had formed a bulge. She knew she had a strong effect on him as he did for her as well. Her stomach growled.

"I'd say that you need to eat first and we can discuss the rest." He gestured for her to sit down and then snapped his fingers. The domes they forgot about earlier were steaming, as if they just arrived. He opened them both and revealed a steak, baked potato, and condiments. She didn't wait for anyone to tell her to eat. She was starving.

A while into dinner, Jareth broke the silence.

"Not a big wedding, hmmm?" He asked.

"I only said that because I don't you to leave." She looked down and fumbled her fingers. "I want you again, a million times over."

"We can start the bond between us, but as I said, it's intense and emotional." He warned.

"Would we bond in here or..?" She trailed off.