Honeymoon(Pt4) Tender Love

Beautiful.

She never thought that about herself. Hell, growing up she was all skin and bones, looking nothing like the girls in her class. They had curves and boobs while she had straight A's and a full scholarship to her dream college. She couldn't wrap her head around the woman that stared back in the mirror. Jareth's hands traveled down her sides and rested on her hips.

"What do you think about a day on the beach?" He asked, his chin on her bare shoulder.

"That sounds lovely, babe." She replied, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Mmm, good.  I didn't think you'd turn down a chance to swim and lay under the sun." He smiled, grabbing her hand and leading her to their luggage to get their bathing suits. Handing Sarah her blue and silver bikini, he watched, with his mouth slightly agape, as she walked passed him and slid the glass door open.  The smell of salt water and exotic flowers filled her nose while the warm sand and sun licked at her skin.

"Are you coming?" She turned and asked innocently. Her eyes raked across his body. Damn, she hit the jackpot with him.

"Keep looking at me like that and I will be, in more ways than one." He joked. Grabbing two towels and her sunglasses, he met her by the water's edge.

"That will be later." She winked at him and watched as he laid her towel down for her with his right next to it. The way his muscles in his back hardened under his skin made her want to ride him on those very towels. 

"Most definitely." He spoke in a seductive tone, feeling her eyes on him. Unable to shake the thoughts, she walked in to the water until it was at waist level.

She'd never been to the ocean before she came to live with, and eventually marry, Jareth. The water was so clear! She got distracted by the colorful fish and coral around her, that she didn't hear her husband join her. His fingers  wrapped around the small of her back as he lifted her to straddle his pelvis, no doubt in his mind that she felt him begin to harden beneath her. Guiding her to deeper waters, they began to play around, splashing each other and  laughing carelessly. 

It was hard to believe that they had only been here for two days. To her, it seemed like a week had gone by, but she didn't want this to end.

'I never want to leave this.  It's peaceful and romantic. I don't want to go back to see Heather in Alex's ass AGAIN!'  She thought. Jareth busted out laughing at the last part.

"That was quite the scene, was it not?" He asked.

"It was highly disturbing. I don't care if they want to fuck each other, but for the love of all that matters, not in the open like that!!" She exclaimed.

"Much like you wanted to ride me on those towels back there?" He countered.

"That's different! There's no one around for miles and miles, plus it's our honeymoon. It's to be expected,  honestly." She ran her fingers through Jareth's long, choppy blonde hair, pulling ever so lightly.

"So you like the unexpected?" He asked. 

"With you, yes.  Walking around the castle to find our maids and advisors fucking each other's ass, not so much." She laughed a little. 

"Good, so you won't expect this." He spoke quickly before grabbing Sarah's waist and playfully tossing her into the water. When she surfaced, he knew she'd try to get even, eventually.

"You're so dead!" She yelled toward him as he was now retreating from her advances. Reaching out for him, her fingers just missed his back when he turned around and was tackled by her sexy, nude frame.

"Sweetheart, I'm already dead." He laughed.

"True, but you know what I meant!" She stared down at him, looking into his golden eyes, trying to figure out his next move.

"Always." He admitted.  He rolled and put her underneath him, kissing her collarbone and moving up to her neck.

"I'll never get tired of this." She tipped her head back, giving him more access and ran her fingers along his spine.

"Neither....will...I." He responded between kisses.

"Mmmm!" She lifted her hips to his and began to grind against him, feeling him begin to harden. 

"Are we wanting something, Love?" Jareth asked, pressing his hips to hers for more friction.

"I'd like for you to take me back to the house, shower with me, and make love to me for hours." She admitted. 

With a small breeze, she felt the cool stone of the shower floor beneath her feet and the warm water rinsing off the sand and salt from their skin. She pressed him against the wall and let her hands roam over his body. The muscles in his broad shoulders twitched under her touch as she kept moving south. Letting her lips follow her fingers, she kissed a trail down the one person she could trust and love unconditionally. When she couldn't reach any further, she sunk to her knees, being greeted with his semi erect cock. Kissing the tip, she purposely ignored it for a few moments, wanting to tease him with a little more foreplay.  She paid attention to his thighs, placing wet, hot kisses there, moving up to the V of his pelvis. His body tensed and shuddered slightly as she attacked his sweet spot, a moan escaping his perfect lips. 

She surprised him when she gently sucked his balls into her mouth, giving them the attention they had so desperately wanted for a while. Involuntarily, his hips thrust forward and his fingers gently tangled in her hair as he admired her knelt before him. She scratched her nails down his ass and the backs of his thighs, feeling goosebumps form in their wake.  Looking up at him, she waited until he nodded to take him into her mouth. 

"Uunnggghh..." He moaned. He had to admit that he loved how she pleased him like this. Keeping a slow, steady rhythm, she bobbed her head, taking him in his entirety as always.  Her hands rested on his hips, not to hold him there, but simply to be comfortable. Watching him disappear  down her throat, he groaned again. This was sensual and nice, a refreshing change of pace from their usual hot and passionate fucking.  He was going to enjoy slowly exploring her body and eventually, have her cum for him more than just a few times. 

He felt it then. The feeling of his climax creeping up on him made his balls tighten and his, once relaxed body, tense. Sensing his undoing, she took him one last time and held him there in her throat, his sweet, sticky essence pouring out for her. He withdrew himself from her and watched as she both swallowed his cum and wiped her mouth.

"I love you." She spoke innocently. He smiled down at the love of his life.

"I love you too, Sarah mine." He bent down and scooped her up, shutting off the water before he stepped out.  Setting her on her feet again, he grabbed a towel and dried her off before tending to himself.  Snapping his fingers, the bed sheets were replaced with lilac colored ones and a fluffy marshmallow comforter.  Tossing the towel to the floor, he kissed her gently, cupping her face tenderly. Using his body weight to move her backwards inch by inch, her knees buckled, hitting the edge of the bed. Sarah let herself fall down onto the fluffy surface of the comforter covered mattress and happily let Jareth take the lead. 

If you were to tell her 10 years ago that she'd marry the very person that took Toby away from her and caused her so much pain, she'd look at you and laugh, but now she couldn't imagine losing him.