Honeymoon (Pt 1)

The beach house standing before Sarah was simply incredible. Chills went down her body when she thought of Jareth fucking her on every inch of the property, especially the glass window panes.

"Love, did you hear me?" Jareth repeated. She snapped back to reality.

"No, sorry. What did you say?" She noticed that he didn't have their luggage anymore, but rather it was sitting next to the bed. He moved to stand behind her and pressed his entire body to the back part of her. 

"I asked if you were ready to be satisfied by your king." He let his lips graze her neck. She was still in her wedding dress.

"I am, but I have a request. A fantasy request." She admitted. 

"Oh? And what's that?" This caught his attention fairly quick.  He loved fulfilling her fantasies. 

"I want you to hunt me down before you fuck me." She stared seriously in his eyes. 

"Is that so?" He teased.

"Mmhmmm." She nodded.

"Well, then get changed.  There's no one around here for approximately 60 miles. You've got the entire beach, house, and island to run from me. I'll even give you a head start." He smiled. 

"Do you think I'll need it?" She challenged.

"Well, I'm immortal with abilities and you are still human, not yet changed, but we'll get to that." He smacked her on her ass playfully.

"This is true. Are there areas I can't go? You know this place better than me."

Don't go into the timber and be careful on the rocks. They're very slick when they get wet and gather algae. I can't have you falling and cracking your head open." He informed her. She nodded. 

"Gotcha. Go into the timber and run on the rocks.  Got it." She laughed before she bit her lip and unzipped her dress, letting it fall to the sand.

"Sarah, you know damn good and well what you biting that lip does to me!" He tried hard to hide his erection and failed.  He growled deep in his chest and took a few steps towards her. 

"I know.  That's payback for leaving me before the wedding. Not fun being teased, is it?" She questioned. 

"Fuck the headstart! I suggest you start running, Love." His words caught her off guard and she took a few seconds to process them. 

Without much more hesitation, she ran off in the direction of the house, hoping there would be a hiding spot for her. She slid open the glass door and took a quick glance back at Jareth. Her breath caught when he wasn't there anymore.  She couldn't lose focus now as the thrill of being hunted coursed through her. She headed upstairs and found a closet, but it was too obvious to hide there.  Waving that option to the side, she found herself exploring all other parts of the huge home, but ran back to the beach.

She took of in the direction of the trees in hopes they would provide extra cover for her. Kneeling down by a huge boulder, she waited. She watched as Jareth came out of the house and looked around.  She was a decent distance from him at this point. Shifting her weight to get comfortable, she heard a twig snap under her and she froze.  His eyes shot in her direction, but he couldn't see her. 

'Careful, Love.  Wouldn't want to give your position away just yet.' He warned. 

'Well maybe if cabinets were more comfortable, it would be different.' She tried to throw him off her trail.  It seemed to work because he rushed back into the massive building.  She watched as he ran up stairs and checked every cabinet.  This gave her the opportunity to change her position.  She darted across the beach towards the patio and knelt down by the rock pile next to the pool. She slowed her breathing down and again, waited.  She wondered if he could smell her arousal.

"Hiding by the pool? Too obvious." He spoke from behind her.  She darted toward  the house and, once there, through a hallway that led her to a guest room.

She heard Jareth whistle and knew he was right behind her.  She had no where to run, or so he thought.  Did he forget the Hell he put her through in the Labyrinth? She had to adapt pretty quick for that chaleenge in her life. She smiled and ran to the glass window, slid it open just enough for her to fit through, and jumped down to the warm sand, flipping to take some of the weight off her knees. She looked up and bit her lip as he stared down at her.  She got up and ran back into the house and took a different hallway that led to the master bedroom. It definitely would put her entire old house to shame. She froze, forgetting the chase and simply became mesmerized by the look of it. The bed was a light blue with a light shade of grey on the walls. Dark hardwood made up the floor and several floor-to-ceiling windows all over the room allowed natural light to flood inside. She noticed the sturdy posts on each corner of the bed and smiled as she pictured herself tied down. That was her mistake, daydreaming  She moved to touch the bedding, but was slammed into the wall before she could. 

"Holy fuck, Love. I can smell you a million miles away." He hissed into her ear.  His breath was shallow and ragged, not from running, but from his need to claim her.

"Is that so?" She asked, catching her breath from getting slammed into a hard surface. 

"Mmhmm, I must admit, watching you run from me was the most delicious sight ever, aside from that dripping pussy of yours." He pushed his erection against her. 

"Oh, fuck!" She moaned, spreading her legs to allow him the opportunity to push further against her hot center. He gladly took it.

"Trust me, we'll be doing an awful lot of that here." He growled as he lifted her around his waist and turned in the direction of the bed. He laid her down in front of him and drank in the sight of his nearly naked wife.  He liked the sound of that. Wife!

Apparently, he waited too long because Sarah hooked her legs just underneath his shoulders and pulled down, knocking him on top of her. 

"That's more like it." She hissed, grinding herself onto him. He pinned her arms above her and stared at her.

"Don't move." He ordered.  She stayed there like he told her too. His mouth was suddenly there on her mound. She forgot she was bare down there.  He pushed her legs up towards her chest to further devour her. His tongue plunged into her, lapping up all of her juices. Her body tensed, the pleasure overwhelming her. He greedily feasted on her sensitive flesh for her pure enjoyment. He loved hearing the sounds she made for him. 

"Jareth, I - oh fuck!" She moaned, not making a complete sentence. His actions were clouding her head. She couldn't even think straight. 

"That's my good girl." He pulled away and slid three fingers into her enticing entrance, watching as her body reacted to him. Skillfully, he continued to eat her as his fingers pushed her to the edge. His eyes were glued to hers and he drank in the scent of her.  God, he couldn't wait to fully claim her.

With one last moan echoing through the room, she came for him. 

She laid there, spread out for him, and tried to catch her breath.

"Mmmm, you've been holding back some." She laughed

"I have been, but for good reason.  If I fucked you how I want too right now, you'd break in two." He stated. 

"Then change me." She demanded. She looked him in the eye and noticed that spark again. 

"Do you know what you're asking me to do? Do you know what this change is?" He hissed, grabbing her throat seductively. 

"If it brings me closer to you and allows you to fully FUCK me, then do it." She grabbed his wrist, moved his thumb to her mouth, and began sucking on it.  That wild spark was now a full raging fire and it couldn't be stopped. 

"You're going to be the death of me, Sarah mine." He groaned at her skilled mouth and couldn't break his gaze away.  She was so fucking sexy. 

"Mmm, maybe so...." She sucked harder and his eyes rolled back in his skull. He ripped her mouth away from him and walked over to the window, looking at the moon reflecting off of the water.  She could tell that there was something bothering him, but what?