Honeymoon (Pt5) Patience, Love

With Sarah looking up at him from under her dark lashes, he could no longer resist her. His hands kneaded her soft breasts and he teased each of her nipples with his tongue, sucking lightly. Remembering their roleplay from days ago, she smiled.

"What's got you all smiles?" Jareth asked.

"Mr. King, we shouldn't be doing this. Your wife could catch us!" She giggled. He caught on almost immediately.

"That's the fun of it, Mrs. Williams." He shot her a wicked grin.

"But, sir.." She tried to reply, but Jareth captured her lips in a passionate kiss.

"I love you deeply, Sarah mine, but I intend to love you slowly, not fuck you like a brothel whore." He informed her.

"Another time then." She winked. He smiled and kissed her collarbone, earning him a light moan from between her slightly parted lips.

"There will be many, many times I plan to fuck you hard and ravish your beautiful body, but now isn't one of those times, Love." He spoke, kissing his way down her abdomen. Goosebumps formed all over her exposed skin, letting him see how much his words affected her.

"I do look forward to such times." Her fingers tangled themselves in his hair, trying to push him down to her mound. With a snap of his fingers her hands were held above her head by an invisible force.

"Slowly, Love, remember?" His eyes found hers. She huffed in frustration now that she couldn't touch him. After a few moments of fighting what held her hands up, she gave up and relaxed a little.

"You win." She grumbled. Jareth laughed as he kissed the top of her hip bones on each side. She wriggled her hips, trying again to get him where she wanted him. Rolling her to one side, he smacked her ass in a playful manner, but also letting her know that he wasn't in the mood to play around much longer. She quickly caught on to this and let him move at his own pace.

"I always win." He smiled before he tasted her dripping nectar. Her body tensed and she waited for him to lick her again. She was overwhelmed by his mouth attaching itself to her center, not just licking her again, but determined to throw her over the edge with his wicked tongue.

The wetter she became, the more he feasted on her like an exotic delicacy. His actions never stopped as he slid two fingers into her aching core. She was so ready for him and he knew it.

Growling, he pulled himself away from her and lined himself up at her entrance, sinking into her slowly and letting her feel every last inch of him.

"I swear you get bigger and bigger each time." She spoke low, eyes closed.

"That's probably because of how much you turn me on. You have a very strong hold on me." He confessed, his forehead resting on hers. She wiggled her hips, wanting him to move inside her. He snapped his fingers and her wrists were now free to touch him. Wrapping them around his sides to hold onto his back, she arched her body, letting him hit the deepest spots within her.

Her breasts bounced with each thrust he gave her, practically moving her up the bed.