Saved By The Goblin King

Jareth walked closer to Sarah and tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ear, sending chills down her spine. She couldn't move nor did she want to.

"I thought you'd never call for me." He smiled down at her. His blue eyes stared into her as if they were searching for something deep within.

"Please, take me away from this hell. Do what you want with me, but please take me away." She cried. 

"Oh. I'll take you away from here, don't you worry about that. I'll make you my Queen." He looked into her green eyes and saw so much pain and torment she suffered from the last year with that disgusting, poor excuse of a man, Chris. The thought of Chris' hands on his Sarah made him so very angry. 

"Your queen? I'm not fit to be a queen or beautiful enough.  Look at these bruises." She spoke, fresh tears staining her cheeks. 

"I will teach you to be a queen and I'll show you how you deserve to be loved.  All I  ask is that you fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave. I'll be at your mercy." He cupped her cheek and kissed her forehead gently. The warm feeling intensified and the tightness grew tighter. 

"I'll agree to be your queen, but we'll have work on the rest." She smiled slightly. 

"Hold on to me, Sarah mine." He spoke, stepping closer to her.  She wrapped her arms around his neck and closed her eyes.  She felt the atmosphere change.  The wind became warm and dry, the ground crunched under her feet, and the traffic was replaced with hushed conversations and goblins running amuck.

She opened her eyes and slowly let go of Jareth, taking in her new surroundings. 

"I can honestly say I've missed this place." Sarah didn't smile, but a feeling of contentment swept over her. 

"You're poor face, Sarah." Jareth spoke, gently brushing the bruises on her cheek. He didnt know about the one on her ribs yet. 

"I'm sorry." She spoke, putting her head down.  Jareth laughed deep in his throat and guided her face up to look at him.

"YOU have nothing to be sorry for.  I'll never let you go back there.  I'll never let you go at all." He looked at her before running his fingers through his hair. Those same muscles she saw earlier flexed and her knees almost gave out.  She wouldn't admit this yet, but she was deeply attracted to Jareth, although she didn't know why or how. He'd never been very nice to her, but the last time she was here wasn't very pleasant either. She was running from him, defying him, and then declared him powerless over her, all in the name of getting Toby back.

"Sire, your lunch is ready." A small wart covered goblin informed him. 

"Make another one for your soon to be queen." Jareth commanded firmly. 

"Queen?!" The goblin exclaimed. "We have a queen?" He ran off in a hurry, yelling with joy, sure to spread the word that there would soon be a queen.

"Come, I'll show you to your room." Jareth spoke, extending a hand after he took her bag from her. She took his hand and walked along the small dirt path that led up to a garden in front of the castle. She tried to take everything in, but it was too much for the short walk they were on. 

"The garden is beautiful." She breathed, lilac bushes caught her eye. She loved the smell of them and they were her absolute favorite flower. 

"Once you've settled in, I'll give you a tour of the castle, if you'd like. We won't get to it all today. There's far too much to see." Jareth's voice was calm which was calming her down as well. 

"For me to be queen, what has to be done?" She spoke softly, not even realizing she spoke until he responded. Just hearing his voice made her aroused.