Wedding Preparations (Pt 1)

Hours after he had punished Sarah, he was still pounding her from behind.  He simply couldn't get enough of this, of her. 

Sweat glistened on their bodies. He felt her approaching her sixth orgasm of the day. These were the last few remaining moments of their bonding ceremony. She came for him, milking  him for all he was worth and then lay motionless, panting into the sheets.  Her hair clung to her face as she brushed it away, the intense feelings slowly subsiding from both of them.  It seemed like hours before either one of them spoke, but alas silence is meant to be broken.

"We both need to shower, Love." He panted.

"Do we have to?" She whimpered. 

"As much as I would love to lay here naked with you, we have people to meet and a wedding to plan." He reminded her.

"Who are we meeting with?" She asked. 

"Well, you haven't met anyone besides a few goblins before we had sex for three days. There's my advisor, Alexander, and your personal maid, Heather. There are countless others, including your personal security that will follow you everywhere, even with me, outside of this castle." He informed her.

"Wait,I get my own maid?" She asked. She was used to doing everything for herself, but now she'd have someone to help her? She liked the thought of that.

"Yes, love. You'll have many, but Heather is going to be your main one." He smiled at her disbelief. "Come. Shower with me and we shall be on our way." He spoke.

"I don't think so. We need to shower separately or we won't leave this room for another few hours." She giggled.  She wrapped herself in the flat, black sheet and asked him to guide her to her original room so she could get ready. Dropping her off at her door, he kissed her.

"You have twenty minutes. Meet me right here when you are ready." He brushed his fingers along her cheek and reluctantly walked back to his room.

She took her time washing her body, shaving her legs and her mound, then turned her attention to her frizzy hair. She was finally alone with her own thoughts since the ceremony was over.

'How are we going to get any work done when all I want is to have my way with him?' She thought, rinsing her shampoo.

'It will take time, but we'll manage.' He replied.  Apparently, the ceremony would let him hear her thoughts forever.  That could come in handy though, at some point.

'Get out of my head.'  She giggled to herself.

'Not a chance in Hell.' He countered.  She didn't want him to ever leave her alone. 

Turning the water off, and wrapping herself in a towel, she quickly went to find something to wear. Deciding on a light purple corset gown, she proceeded to put it on. She was doing fine until she had to tie it. Knowing she'd never get it done herself she asked for his help. 

'Jareth, could you please come help me tie this?' She asked in her mind. Her door opened and her love appeared in  tight black pants, his boots, and a light purple shirt that hung as low as his white one. All she wanted was to kiss him all over his bare chest.

"I was just coming to get you, Love." He smiled and began tightening and tying her corset.  "You look stunning."

"Thank you. I figured I'd better dress like a queen since I'm going to be one after tomorrow." She looked in the mirror and met his gaze.  It hit her, she was going to be a queen. She smiled to herself.  He kissed her shoulder. Using his magic, her hair dried and straightened itself out, ending in the middle of her back. Tucking a few strands behind her ear, she turned to him, taking his hand.  She was ready to meet Heather, Alexander, and her personal guards. 

He walked with her through the halls and led her around several corners, until they reached the dining hall. A large driftwood table sat in the middle of the room with at least three dozen chairs. She absorbed every detail of the room from the table, to the two crystal chandeliers, to the lilacs that's sat beautifully on multiple quartz flower stands every few yards in the room. 

At one end, dozens upon dozens of cake samples littered the table, displayed in categories for them to try and at the other end were several different swatches of fabric for them to pick for her dress and his suit.  She was more excited than she let on.  The only people in the room were seven goblins, two orcs, the baker, and the seamstress.  Where was Heather? Was Alexander with her? Jareth seemingly noticed this too.

"Gregor, where are Alexander and Heather?" He quizzed. 

"I last saw them walking to the library, Sire." He simply replied, his eyes gazing towards the floor. 

"I swear if they..." Jareth lost his train of thought, sighed deeply, and turned on his heel, pulling Sarah along with him.  His pace was quick and determined, almost causing Sarah to run behind him. Bursting through the library's french doors, Sarah covered her eyes and turned her back, the sight ahead of her burned into her memory for many, many decades to come. 

They indeed found Heather and Alexander, as she was thrusting into him with a blue strap on.  Alexander's moans raped Sarah's ears. She dropped Jareth's hand and abruptly left the room, clearly uncomfortable. Leaning her head against the cool stone wall, she listened to Jareth lose his cool rather quickly.

"For the love of GOD, collect yourselves! This isn't a fucking brothel!" He fumed! "You both have rooms and I thought you both would have enough common fucking sense to use them, but apparently  you both lack the proper thinking capacity! After you meet your queen and help us in the dining hall, you both will be expected to return back here to sanitize EVERYTHING! Then you will report to your queen for further punishment!!" He was beyond livid.  He didn't mind what they were doing, but rather where they decided to do it. 

Heather pulled the blue dildo from Alexander's gaping ass and hurried to remove it from her waist.  She bowed and ran off to collect herself. Alexander looked very embarrassed that his Majesties had caught him in such a vulnerable position. 

"Forgive me, your Highness." He bowed after pulling his pants back up and headed in the opposite direction as Heather. 

"Forgiveness from me is the least of your worries!" He barked after him. 

Jareth pinched the bridge of his nose and calmed down before turning the corner and meeting his beloved.  Sarah was just as pissed as he was.  What if she had company and they found them? Her face reddened with anger and her fists clenched.  She would show no mercy when deciding their punishments, but for now she needed to focus on their wedding preparations.