Show Me How

"You're sure? I need to hear you say it again, Sarah. Say it." He urged.

"Take me. I want you to take me, your Majesty." She moaned. That was all he needed to hear. He stood and offered a hand to her. She took it and let him lead her to the bed. She took a calming breath. He pulled her lips to his before he did anything else.

"I'm glad you're here, Sarah." He admitted. He kissed her with more passion this time. Her lips moved against his as his tongue asked for permission to enter her mouth. She parted her lips and let his tongue explore her. She felt his hands snake behind her thighs and pulled her up to straddle his hips. He hissed in pleasure as her covered core touched his aching, covered member. She broke away to breathe.

"Me too." She spoke and kissed him again. She moaned against his lips.

He moved her onto the bed and hovered over her, their lips never leaving each other. Breaking away for a split second, he removed her shirt, tossing it to the floor below. With a snap of his fingers she heard the door lock and saw the canopy close around them. He looked down at her and smiled at the sight before him. He removed his own shirt and the amulet before kissing her again. She touched his newly exposed skin, taking in the smooth feel of it and how warm he was. He moved one of his hands between them and unbuttoned her jeans with precise skill. Pulling away again, he slid her jeans down her legs, letting his fingers glide against her skin. He tossed them somewhere in the room, but she didn't really care right now. Her chest rose and fell with each breath that she took, excitement running through her veins. She found her fingers at the top of his pants, fighting to untie them and free him of the same clothing she had lost. As she did that, one of his hands unhooked her bra and slid it down her arms, tossing it as well. He moved off of the bed to remove his pants and his large member sprang free of its fabric prison. He noticed that her eyes never left his body, taking in the sight before her, drinking him in. He quickly joined her again and she spread her legs for him to lay between. His body felt comfortable on top of her. He supported himself on his forearms as he kissed her deeply once more. Her fingers dug into the flesh of his shoulders causing him to grind himself against her. A deep, almost primal, moan escaped his lips. Shifting his weight to one side, he drug his fingers down her jaw, to her chest, grazing the side of her breast, and traveled down her side. She gasped as he reached his location and slid under the silk fabric of her underwear. He brushed against her smooth skin causing her to thrust her hips forward.

"You're so beautiful." He spoke as he spread her lips and felt her damp heat. She was very wet for him. He collected some of her juices and used them as lubrication, gently, yet firmly, applying pressure to her sensitive bud. Her hips thrust forward once more at him touching her there. She'd never let anyone touch her there before.

"Jareth." She breathed. He realized when she was here saving Toby, tjat he loved hearing his name fall from her lips. He was kissing her collarbone. His fingers began slow circular motions around her clit and pleasure burst through her. Her body tensed, unsure of how to handle this new found feeling that was happening to her.

"Relax, Love. I promise to take care of you and your beautiful body." He vowed. He felt her relax and her legs fell open a little wider. He continued his movements, determined to make her comfortable before he tasted her.

Once she was relaxed enough he slid down her body, stopping his movements and hooking his fingers into the sides of her panties. Slowly, he removed them and tossed them in the direction of the other clothing. He stared at her naked form in front of him and noticed her juices glistening in the new moonlight. Time here was slightly different, but they had been in her room for quite some time now and he was nowhere near done with her. 

Settling between her legs, he kissed the inside of her thighs, preparing her for what he was about to do. He kissed up to her mound, his breath tickling her there, and moved to kiss her other thigh. Her scent was extremely strong. Oh how he craved this human. He loved that she lay so exposed to him. He placed a single kiss on her mound before he spoke.