A Special Kind Of Bond (Pt 2)

The smell of sausage and pancakes filled the air, pulling her back to consciousness. She opened her eyes and saw Jareth pouring orange juice into two glasses. She smiled and watched as he turned to look towards her.

"Good morning." He spoke in a raspy, sexy tone.

"Well today is good and it is morning." She giggled.

"Are you hungry?" He asked. Her stomach growled, as if to answer his question.

"Very much so." She replied. He held his hand out to her and helped her out of bed and over to the couch. She sat down and he made her a plate. She took a deep breath and practically drooled when he sat her plate in front of her.

"Enjoy." He spoke, making a plate for himself. As they ate, he noticed a glow radiate from her skin. He smiled and took a drink of his juice. A light breeze came through the room, blowing her hair lightly across her face. Looking up at him, she smiled and froze when she saw the expression of contentment on his face.

"Are you alright?" She asked, tucking her hair back into place behind her ear.

"I'm better than alright." He told her.

"Care to tell me what you're thinking about? She asked further.

"I'm thinking about how lucky I am to be here with you right now and how I'd like to take you back to that bed and show you how much I love you." He pressed the glass of juice to his lips and swallowed.

"Is that so?" She asked innocently, watching his throat.

"Yes, very much so." He rested the glass on his thigh, sat back in the chair across from her and ran his fingers through his hair. He knew this drove her crazy since the first time he did it.

"I'm not stopping you." She took the last bite of sausage and went to finish off her juice when she spilled a little down the front of herself. Jareth watched the liquid drop onto her chest and down over her breast. She stood to walk to the bathroom when he stood, set down his glass, and moved to block her way. He wrapped his arm around her lower back, pulling her to him, and licked her chest clean.

"I've showed you once, now let me show you again just how much I love you." He pleaded from between her breasts. All she could do was nod her head in agreement and let him drag her to the bed.

His fingers were gentle against her skin, almost as light as a feather, as he brushed her hair off of her shoulders. His light touch sent an electric charge through her body. His eyes were soft and filled with such passion that Sarah wanted to cry. Backing against the bed, she laid down when he gently pushed her. He got down on his knees and kissed from the tips of her toes to the top of her head. She breathed him in, taking note of the cedarwood cologne he sprayed earlier before she woke up.  His hair tickled her skin, goosebumps forming in its tracks. He took the time to notice everything on her body. From the plumpiness of her lips to the scar on her ankle when she fell off her bike a the tender age of seven. He loved her in her entirety. She belonged to him now. Kissing her collarbone, he pressed his body to hers, wanting to fill the empty space between them. Sarah sucked in a breath, wanting more of him. He looked in her eyes and noticed that the pain he saw days ago had long disappeared.

Lowering his lips to hers, he kissed her lightly. He felt her hands on him and moved to hold her hands above her head. He wanted her to relax as he worshipped her like the goddess he thought of her as. She got the hint and held her hands where he left them.

"God, you're so damn beautiful." He spoke to himself outloud.

"Mmm." Was the only reply he got. He trailed his fingers down her body and stopped. He sat up and started unbuttoning his black shirt. Her eyes drank in every molecule of him.

'I'm so madly in love with this man.' She thought to herself.

He smirked as if she knew what she just thought. Following his shirt, he removed his belt and black pants, leaving the clothes in a heaping pile on the floor.

'I want his body on mine right now. I want to feel him inside me.' She bit her lower lip subconsciously.

"You will in due time." He spoke, a smirk still resting on his face.

"What?" He pulled her from her thoughts.

"I can hear you." He said, climbing onto the bed between her legs.

"You're bluffing." She laughed. He pressed his weight against her. Her breath caught in her throat.

"Is this not what you just thought about?" He asked.

"No." Her answer was short.

"Don't lie to me, Sarah." He practically begged.

"I'm not. I thought of more than that." She stated.

"Yes, you're madly in love with me and you can't wait to feel me inside of you." He spoke mater of factly.

"You really can hear me?" She asked, her smile quickly fading.

"Yes, and I can't wait to hear what else you think of." He flashed her a wicked grin and then kissed her lips. He dropped his hand down to tease her bud and once he was happy with her arousal, he slid into her warmth.

'Fuck, I missed this!' She couldn't seem to shut her mind off. He smiled against her neck and listened to what else she was thinking.

'I want him to mark me, letting everyone know that I'm his and only his.' Her thoughts ran wild.

Hearing this, he bit down on her flesh and sucked on her skin, pulling back to see a purple mark where his mouth was. He left another on her collarbone and another under her left breast. When he was satisfied, he pulled away and looked at her.

"Anything else? Anything at all?" He quizzed.

'Yeah, I'd love for you to fuck me on your desk and over a chair like you were my boss.' She was now testing the waters. 

"I never figured you'd be the type for role-playing, but I'll definitely make a note of that." He thrust into her just to remind her that he was there. Goosebumps covered every inch of her skin. Just his touch was enough to light up her whole world.

"Guess I'll keep surprising you." She smiled widely.

"I expect nothing less." He admitted. He set a steady, romantic pace, soaking up how her body felt against his. It seemed like mere minutes went by and she was clenching around his shaft again, but he wouldn't have it any other way. This feeling of want intensified inside him as she navigated through her climax. He bit the soft flesh above her breast as he came. 

"Mmmmm!" She moaned as she trembled underneath him. He loved the way she looked when she came for him. He rolled to the side and stared up at the ceiling. She took a few minutes and then headed to the bathroom to shower. He watched her ass as she walked and all he thought of then was biting it. He let her shower in peace and snapped his fingers to clean up their breakfast mess. As he cleaned up and got dressed, he couldn't help but think out loud.

"You have no idea what I have in store next, Love." He grinned and set his plan into motion. The water stopped and a towel wrapped Sarah emerged from the steam filled room. She found an empty room and a note from Jareth on the dresser.

'Wear the clothes on the bed. I'll be back soon. King duties popped up. Wait for me on the couch.
-Jareth'

She sighed and looked at the bed. A simple red dress, black thong, and red pumps were what laid before her. Were they going on a date or was she going on a business call with him? She did as he had asked and got dressed. She found some perfume and sprayed the fabric, no smell filled her senses, but she didn't think much if it. The truth was, she had no idea what she just used or how it would effect Jareth when he returned. She sat on the couch and wait and then waited some more.