My Sweet 😉

Sarah opened her eyes to see Jareth staring out towards the Labyrinth. He had insisted on carrying her back to their room instead of letting her walk.

"The doctor told you before I could." Sarah's voice was low.

"He did. When were you going to tell me?" He asked, placing his hands on the cobblestone balcony wall.

"I had a dinner planned for tonight. I was going to surprise you then." Sarah wiped a tear from her eye. All she wanted to do was surprise him and see his happy reaction, but to her, he didn't seem that excited.

"I see. He said you were four months along. That would have made your conception date fall during the bonding ceremony." He was still on disbelief. He wanted kids and was even more ecstatic that it was with Sarah.

"I promise, I was going to tell you." Sarah's voice broke and more tears fell. Jareth turned and swiftly sat next to her, pulling her close to his chest.

"Oh Sarah mine, I'm not upset. I'm rather annoyed that the doctor ruined the surprise." He admitted into the crook of her neck.

"So you're happy about having a baby? I couldn't tell by the look ok your face." She wiped her eyes to clear away the lingering salty proof of her current emotion.

"I am overjoyed that we are having a baby. You have no idea how grateful I am for you." He kissed her gently and moved his hand to her upper thigh.
She gently stopped his hand and looked up at him.

"I'm going to get fat during this pregnancy. I don't know what to expect exactly, but I know one thing. I need you to do something for me." She spoke with a serious tone, demanding his full attention.

"Anything, Love." He gazed into her green eyes that currently held a thunderstorm of emotion.

"I want you to find someone to be with while I'm pregnant." Her eyes never left his.

"Excuse me?" He asked, completely shocked. "You want me to find a...a...a play thing?"

"That's exactly what I want you to do." She looked at his eyes and then let her eyes wander slowly down to his sharp jaw line....pulsing neck veins..... broad shoulders..... chiseled muscles...and....

"Sarah, did you hear me?" He touched her shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I was distracted. What did you say?" She asked, forcing the lust for him down deep inside her.

"I said, I'll get a play thing, but after you give birth, they will be our play thing." He repeated. Sarah thought over it and smiled.

"Okay. I'll agree to that." She smiled and kissed Jareth.

"Your Majesty! There's a human in the Labyrinth! We collected a babe." Gregor was clearly excited.

"Ah! Perfect! Sarah mine, I'm going to have to go watch over the Labyrinth to ensure things so smoothly. Are you going to be okay here by yourself?" He asked.

"Perfect. I'm going to read and then take a nap." She watched as Jareth lifted her hand to his lips and placed a gentle kiss there.

"I'll be back as soon as I can, Love. Get some sleep." He smiled before closing the door behind him. She got to work on an advertisement to draw the attention of willing participants.

************************************************

Jareth sat on his chiseled throne and gazed into the ball to see which lucky person he gets to torture. Looking down at Otis, he noticed a small baby girl, about six months old.

"Cute little babe, huh?" He spoke out loud.

"Sir, has something happened? You've only cared for one babe in all your years. Toby." Otis spoke.