Chapter 22

YALL WE HERE THIS THE LAST ONE 💔💔💔 I'm so happy with the way this one came out tbh I hope y'all enjoy -S
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

During that moment where Ivy was staring at the stars that illuminated the night sky, Arrows thought about how Ivy was the most perfect thing that could have ever existed. Just everything about Ivy was perfect to him, she was beautiful, she radiated a glow under the moonlight, and her eyes mimicked the stars, except they were brighter.

She looked at the stars like they were the most unique thing she had ever seen. And in that moment, the brief second that had passed, Arrows knew what he was feeling. He remembered the feeling that he has felt before, just like the time he had walked up to Ivy's table the first time she went to the restaurant he works at. The times he would see her on campus, but she would never notice him as he was only a person in the background to her.

He felt the feeling when he saw her walk into the library a month or two ago, and if someone were to have described what he was feeling, they would have described it as love at first sight. But to him, it was much more than love at first sight. He felt like he needed her to be able to live after the moment he saw her the first time. He knew she was the reason for him to need to become a better person, and as he looked at her for that split second, you could see the affection he had for Ivy within his eyes.

Within that second he knew he wanted to be by Ivy's side no matter what. He believed fate was real in that second, he believed the two of them would grow in a happy relationship that would last their lifetimes and beyond, and it would be a relationship neither had expected. So during that moment as Ivy stared to the stars, all Arrows did was absorb every tiny detail and memorized it, smiling to himself knowing that he had fallen in love with someone as perfect as Ivonne.

Arrows placed his hand on her cheek, slowly leaning towards her as she leaned towards him. He placed his lips on hers, allowing for their lips to be filled by the warmth of the others. Fireworks began to launch into the sky, causing their silhouettes to be illuminated on the ground, giving everyone the chance to see the two lovers who sat high above the park grounds. The onlookers cheered as the two showed each other affection atop the ferris wheel. Pulling away, they looked each other in the eyes, and Ivy said, "You too?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And that's THE END

Again I'm really happy how the last two chapters came out this was fun to do and also picking out a playlist was a struggle but also fun I HOPE YALL ENJOYED 😜😜😜 -S

Fr the last two chs the best chs in this book, and S did majority of writing for them - T