Chapter 4

Ivonne lowk crazy 🤭-S.
Ivy such a nice person 😁 T.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Fifteen minutes later she arrived at the hot spot for teenage kids. She made her way around the counter where the cash register sat and went into the Spencer's employee only area. She put her bag into one of the lockers which sat back there and slammed it shut making sure none of her things would get crushed by the metal door. After stowing away her bag she returned to the front and grabbed a cart filled with products to stock the shelves. She first added to the display of various pins with more random ones with pictures of phallic shaped images, pride pins, emo pins, and many for bride parties.

She moved on and started hanging up t-shirts with bands, and phrases that would only make sense to some audiences. Finally she moved to the forbidden section to minors at the back of the store, which she didn't really care forbidden or not. She hung the dildos on the wall, ranging from small Burt plugs, to giant monster cock dildos that would tear an unstretched person apart. There were also many that had vibration features to give maximum pleasure to the user. She grabbed one of them and decided to purchase it, throwing it into her locker and bag after the money went through.

After purchasing she went to the cash register to continue her shift by checking customers out.
She heard some whispering coming from near the pins, "Let's get this one."
"No, this one."
"Take them both and we can steal them." A third one said.
Ivonne stood there listening as they all bickered then walked up to the cash register. "Just this pack please!" The child said as they handed the cardboard holder over. Ivonne scanned it while looking at the sweatshirt pocket of the kid which was bulging full of about to be stolen pins. They handed her the money for the pack they had decided to purchase and left the store with the stash they had stolen. Another customer had come in who looked similarly aged to Ivonne, and who looked similar to the guy who was sitting at the table with Bella earlier that day.

He walked over to the back section of the Spencer's store and grabbed a variety of dildos and vibrators, bringing them up to the cash register counter.
"Hey, I have a quick question."
"What's up?" Ivonne said monotonically.
"I was wondering, which do you think would be good for a girlfriend with a tight pussy...?"
Ivonne looked at the selection, pushing the ones she thought would be best to one side, and the rest to the other.
"So you're gonna wanna choose between these ones." She pushed the pile with the ones she saw as good to the man. He looked them over and decided to choose the one that was the largest and had a vibrating feature.

He brought the other products back to the corner they sat in and returned to the counter.
"Do you guys also sell lube here?" Ivonne pointed back to the corner where the bottles sat, prompting the man to grab a bottle and bring it over. "This will be all." He said as he watched Ivonne scan the two items. She put them into a non-transparent bag and handed it over, allowing the man to leave the store.