Chapter 21

Second to last chapter yall💔💔 BUT ARROWS MADE HIS COME BACK
We love Arrows -S
Some of the best chs for last -T
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Where Have You Been? by Rihanna began playing through the headphones as she stepped on the metal platform where she was to give the tickets to ride the ride. She read the amount owed and started counting aloud, "Three tickets, four tickets." When Ivy was about to hand the tickets to the operator she felt a finger tap on her shoulder. She turned around and as she saw who stood in front of her, her headphones sang the chorus "Where have you been? All my life..."

"Hey." Arrows grinned sheepishly.
"Hi." Ivy returned a warm smile back.
"Is there anyone who's gonna be sitting next to you?" He asked shyly and looked towards the ground.
"No, the seat is free if you wanna join me." Ivy's cheeks turned pink in color.
Arrows grabbed the tickets he needed and handed them to the operator as well, following behind Ivy and sitting on the chair besides her. The operator closed the two of them in and started the ride, bringing them close to the sky.
"So..." Arrows started. "How's your night going so far?"

"Well, I was originally gonna come here with a friend...but a few weeks ago some things happened between us and... now we're agreeing to silence between us as well as avoiding each other unless necessary to be together."
"Damn, that sucks."
"Well, it is what it is. So, I should ask you the same. How's yours going?"
"Pretty boring. I came here with some family to enjoy the fair, but they left me because my younger brother was too tired and they told me to get myself home because I'm 'an adult'." Arrows rolled his eyes prompting Ivy to laugh at him.

"Been there, done that." She smiled at him.
"The stars are really pretty tonight."
"I know right!"
"I wonder how good they look from the top of the wheel."
"Only a few more cars until it's us at the top."
"Wow this is high up." Arrows gripped the bar in front of the two of them tightly, fearing possibly falling from the height they were at.
Ivy placed her hands on his, "Trust me, you will be completely fine." She caressed his hands slowly, attempting to sooth the boy sitting next to her. He loosened his grip, and made a soft face to Ivy. The two of them had grown silent as their cart was lifted higher and higher into the sky. As they reached the top, their faces angled towards the sky taking in the view.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ARROWS IS SO CUTE HSHDHDHHD
Need me a Arrows -S

The Pitfalls of Wishful Thinkingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें