Chapter 16

Ivy is scary I don't like her anymore.. -S
The fact that S wrote this is wild 😭😭😭 (especially ch 17) -T
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I'm sorry what?" Bella looked shocked hearing what had come from Ivonne's mouth.
"W-will you...go on a date with me?" Ivy smiled as she looked into Bella's eyes.
"I'm sorry no."
"But why not?"
"I'm sorry Ivy, I'm not gay. I have a boyfriend." With the last four words from Bella's mouth Ivy's entire world shattered before her eyes. She released her grip on Bella's arm and let her hand fall to her side. Her eyes became blank and soulless as she stared into the girl across from her, not knowing what to think after having been rejected.

Bella walked away from Ivy, leaving the house saying, "I'll be back in a little bit. I remembered I needed to do something."
She closed the door behind her and tears left Ivy's eyes. She punched the table with all her force and fell to her knees. She cried out, "why me, why is it always ME. WHY CAN NOTHING GOOD EVER HAPPEN TO ME. IM SO FUCKING TIRED OF THIS! I need to take matters into my own hands. Immediately." She stood up, brushing off her knees, and wiping her eyes with the sleeves of her shirt before creating a plan to get Bella to fall in love with her.

"So if I hide behind the door, and then I use the excess rope from the dreamcatcher, as well as the duct tape..." she grinned evilly to herself. "I might be able to pull this off and to get her to love me." She grabbed the rope and tape which she placed under her bed not knowing what to use it for and began to set up to force Bella to fall in love with her. She entered into Bella's room, in hailing the scent once again. She carefully threaded the rope through the bottom of the bed, making sure that when Bella was tied up that she would not be able to move.

Ivy held the duct tape in her hand as she stood behind the door which was left opened before Bella had left the house. She sat there for what felt like forever. Bella had a Hello Kitty clock in her room, and every second that passed, the clock increased in its volume. "Tick, tock, tick, tock." It sang out into the deadly silent room. Ivy held her breath, hoping that when Bella came back she wouldn't notice. After an hour had passed the kitty clock chimed, and a mini Hello Kitty jumped out of the top, waiving as it flew up. She heard a clicking come from the front door, causing her to become even more quiet than she was before.