Chapter 13

Y'all Arrows so cute 😞😞
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Feeling slightly hungry after leaving the psychic, Ivy went to a nearby coffee shop to get a snack to eat along with something to drink. She walked down the cracked sidewalk, smelling the smell of the shop with every step she took closer to the building. Ivy pushed open the glass door to the building and entered it, listening to the music that was playing, as well as the quiet murmuring of everyone who were sitting at the tables dotted around the room.

She made her way to the line which sat in front of the counter, making her 4th to give her order to the person working the cash register. She read all the options for drinks and chose one that had strawberry milk, as well as boba pearls that sat in the bottom of it. In the display case that was next to her were pastries of different shapes and sizes. There were crépes, croissants, chocolate filled croissants, fresh made bread, as well as many different sandwiches.

She began drooling over the different products as someone began speaking to her. "Hey, are you that girl who came into the restaurant I work in the other day and got the Chicken Alfredo?" Ivy turned around and her gaze was met by the gaze of Arrows's. Her face slightly became warm as blood began flowing to it.
"Oh, yes!" 'Tone it down Ivy.' She told herself. "I'm her."
"I kinda...just wanted...umm would you mind if I paid for your order?" He avoided her eyes and blushed waiting to see what her answer was.

"I don't know."
"Could I pay for you and we could potentially go on a walk through the park...?"
Ivy's eyes began to sparkle and her cheeks began to become more flushed to match the same color as Arrows, the one who was her server. "I'd like to do that." She said to the man who stood tall behind her.
Within no time it was the pairs turn to order. Ivy ordered the strawberry milk boba, as well as a chocolate cookie, due to it being the cheapest option available, and Arrows ordered an iced coffee and a chocolate croissant.

He paid the money owed for their things and the two of them stood to the side and watched as the server prepared their drinks and food. "Could I ask what your name is?" Arrows questioned.
"Oh, yes. My name is Ivonne, but people call me Ivy for short." She smiled as she said Ivy as it was the nickname which had been given to her from Bella.

"That's a pretty name." Arrows said as he leaned against a wall, tilting his head to the side making him look like a curious puppy.
"Order number 349" one of the workers said.
"Oh that's us!" Arrows told Ivy before he walked to the counter and grabbed their food. He returned to Ivy and handed the drink and cookie to her, before the two of them walked out of the cafe towards the park.