Chapter 5

Ivonne finished her shift with a few more customers breaking the length of the emptiness of the store. She grabbed her items from her locker in the back before leaving the building to get to a bus stop so she could return home. As she was walking she noticed a restaurant she had never been to, so she entered it after having grown hungry from her shift at the store. When she entered she was welcomed by the warm smell of the food which was sitting at all the tables with happy customers. She looked around and saw how every plate was filled with food that made her mouth water. She went to the front desk to get a table.

"Good evening," the host said. "How many in your party?"
"Just one please."
"Very well. Follow me." The host led Ivonne through the restaurant bringing her to a location where many of the people were sitting alone at a table. "Here is your seat miss." Ivonne pulled the wooden chair with a metal framing chair out from under the similarly made table and began to peruse the menu. All of the options sent her mind into a frenzy. There were at least ten options for chicken, some with cheese, some spicy, and some more regular than others. The seafood section was enormous, with shrimp cocktails, many differently prepared lobsters and octopus for the brave customer.

She felt the drool forming in her mouth as she read over all the options which were presented to her. She continued scanning when a waiter appeared next to her.
"Hi there! My name is Arrows. What can I get for you tonight for a drink ?"
"H-hi." She said to the cute waiter. "Umm, could I have the Coke please."
"Yes very well." He left after getting her drink order, leaving her swooned over how he walked and talked. She continued looking at the menu with the thought of him in her mind. His curly hair bounced up and down with each step he took, and his clothing, although they were for his work, hugged his body tightly, allowing Ivonne to see how muscular the man was. She continued looking at the menu and swapping thoughts about the man at the same time until he came back.

"Here's your drink mam." He placed down a coaster laying the drink on top of it lightly. "So what would you like for dinner tonight?"
"I'd like...I dunno... there's so much to choose from-" she continued looking over the list of foods that each made her mouth water whenever she read it over. "Is there anything you'd recommend?"
"I'd say try the Chicken Alfredo. It's always my go to if I ever eat here."
"Ok, I'll go with that."
"Very well," the man said as she handed him the menu. "It shouldn't take too long." He gave her a smile and walked away to insert the order. With the smile, Ivonne began to blush a shade of red almost as deep as a rose. She sat there and waited for her food, allowing the image of the man to remain in her head. He returned and placed the food on the table in front of her and told her to enjoy before running off again.

She brought the noodles of the Chicken Alfredo to her lips and started sucking. She used her fork to assist her mouth when bringing the noodles upwards and continued using a high suction. She picked up some of the chicken, inserting it into her mouth, and causing her to let out a little loan of delight due to how well it tasted. She devoured the food leaving nothing behind on the plate when Arrows came back. "Was everything good?"
"No," she smirked at him. "It was perfect."
"I'm glad to hear!" He said as he placed the check on the table. Ivonne picked it up and filled out all the information and left him a 30% tip along with her number on the recete in hopes he'd call. Once she had left the money she got up and left the restaurant to go home.