Chapter 6

Ivy is like really crazy in this chapter to like have fun reading 😻
(Written by S)
THE LIES-s
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

When Ivonne got home, she threw her bag on the ground and flopped onto the couch, sighing out all the air from her lungs, leaving nothing left until it felt like she was going to suffocate which she then breathed in and allowed the air back in. Bella came out of her room and asked Ivonne, "What's up?"
She replied, "Just tired. I hate working at that store."
"Ah. At least I'll know not to work there!"
Bella chuckled and Ivonne let out a "Hm" laugh. Bella returned to her room, closing the door behind her. Ivonne rose from her spot on the couch, carefully creeping over to the white door. She knelt on her knees and tried to peek under the crack to see what Bella was doing.

She heard the crinkling of plastic being opened and saw a dildo similar to the one at Spencers had purchased earlier. Ivonne watched as Bella inserted the silicone stick into her mouth, sucking it as if she were sucking the real thing. Through her pants Bella rubbed and felt herself, causing Ivonne to become wet herself. She watched as Bella began to undo her pants and strip off her shirt as she continued sucking on the phallic object she held in her hand. She grabbed her chest and played with it as if she were squeezing stress balls in her hands. She finally removed her bra, allowing the fleshy stress balls to be free to bounce around whenever they pleased.

She rubbed the circles on them, letting soft moans release from her mouth whenever the dildo was removed from her mouth. Slowly but surely Bella removed the remaining clothing that was on her body. She placed her hand where the cloth had just been, rubbing up and down, allowing her juices to drip out. She removed the dildo from her mouth and brought it down her body, squeezing it in between her chest before inserting it into her pussy. She rubbed the tip on the lips of her pussy, moaning slightly louder, but trying to be quiet enough that Ivonne wouldn't be able to hear. Ivonne, still sitting outside the room, began to collect excess saliva in her mouth from forgetting to swallow. She continued watching as Bella placed the silicone inside herself, then removed it, allowing her face to reflect one of shock, pleasure, and pain.

She began to push the dildo in faster than before, causing semi-loud sloshing sounds to be produced. She continued then all of a sudden stopped, and removed it. She started to walk in the direction of the door, causing Ivonne to fear that she had been caught. She crawled away hoping that Bella hadn't seen her as she viewed the show. Bella cracked open the door and shouted out, "Ivonne, I'm gonna go to sleep right now. Just wanted to say good night."
"Night." Ivonne replied breathing heavily after fearing Bella had seen her. Ivonne after having experienced so much stress decided that it was time she would go to sleep. She walked into her room, changed her clothing into pajamas and fell cold asleep.