Chapter 18//Fallen

•Fairy, where are you going? ~ Fairy Tail opening 1•

Kyles Pov

I stared down at my hands and felt the warm tears stream down my face and fall onto my hands. "Hey, tell me. What's wrong?" Devin asked concerned.

"W-Well.. you see... my father has spoken to me..... he claimed me as 'unpure' and has left me on earth by myself." I said as more tears soaked my face and hands. "H-He says I c-can never enter th-the gates of heaven n-now..."

Devin was silent. I looked over at him and I swear I saw regret, pain, and sadness on his face. But it went away instantly when he noticed me staring. "It's...... It's ok." He said.

"How? I have no where to go after death except the fiery depths of hell..." I said sadly.

"Well, when I die, I won't be standing by my fathers side..." He explained.

"What?"

"My father disowned me a while ago...." He looked over at me, "I just.... never told anyone." He flashed a sad smile and tears welled up in the corners of his eyes.

"Why? What happened?" I asked, curiosity getting ahead of me.

It was his turn to look at his hands. "Because.... I broke a big rule..." He said, "I..... I fell in love with an angel.."

I was in a sad shock, Devin was in love with me? But... why? I'm nothing special, not anymore...
I guess, in all honesty, I had fallen for him as well. I was just too blind to see it.

I'm not blinded anymore. Because now I have Devin to guide me through the light. If anyone knows how to do it, it's him.

I grabbed his hand and placed my head on his shoulder. I kissed his neck sweetly and closed my eyes. "Devin, I love you too." I said and opened my eyes a little bit to see a little smile on his face.

"I'm glad." He replied and kissed the top of my head.

~

We had stayed up talking for five hours, the sun had come up. Devin had fallen asleep a few minutes ago and was resting in my arms. I smiled and closed my eyes, letting myself drift off to sleep.

I had a nightmare....

/\/\/\/\
Dreaming
\/\/\/\/

I had died and gone to hell but I didn't just die. I was murdered.

Earlier:

I woke up and Devin wasn't in my arms like how we fell asleep. I got up sleepily and walked out to the main room only to find that everyone was dead. Everyone except Devin. He stood above my best friend, Dina, still stabbing her with much force.

"D-Devin?!" I exclaimed.

He stopped stabbing Dina and stood up, turning around and staring at me with an emotion in his eyes that I couldn't read. "Oh, you're awake, darling." He cooed.

He inched towards me slowly. Every now and then his right arm or hands would twitch. His smile grew larger when he stood in front of me, the knife at my stomach.

"Forgive me." He whispered just before he plunged the knife deep into my stomach. I writhed in agony and fell the floor as he pulled out the knife.

He climbed on top of me and raised the knife up. "FORGIVE ME FORGIVE ME FORGIVE ME!!!!" He shouted and plunged the knife into my chest multiple times. "AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" He laughed maniacally.

My vision grew blurry and I began to close my eyes wishing the pain away.

The last words I heard were "I love you." Whispered from my love, my murderer as he threw the knife once more into my heard and collapsed onto the floor.

/\/\/\
Awake
\/\/\/

My eyes flashed open and Devin wasn't with me. I hurriedly got up and rushed out to the main room. I sighed in relief when Devin was sitting down watching TV. "Oh hey!" He greeted and patted the seat next to him.

I nodded and sat down next to him. He wrapped his arm around me and I acceptedly nuzzled against him.

"Wanna tell me why you're so relieved?" He asked.

"Heh... it's nothing. I just had a nightmare.." I responded.

"Tell me about it." He said plainly and looked at me sweetly and caringly.

A/N
Idk, I was going to go to bed but..... I couldn't get myself to stay still so I just wrote this and it's like 6 am :L