Chapter 15//My Choice

•Once a gorgeous ruler now she's just an ugly corpse... ~ Alice of Human Sacrifice(English) - Third Alice•

Kyles Pov

I don't know what got in my head, I think it was over excitement, but whatever it was I couldn't focus.

"Devin..." I shyly said.

"What?" He turned around.

I looked at his face like he was the most gorgeous man in the world. Just at that moment I pounced on him. My eyes clouded with lust. "What're you-" Devin started but I cut him off by crashing my lips against him.

He took a while before kissing back. I licked the bottom of his lip, he moaned giving me time to slip my tongue in and explore his hot, wet cavern.

Our tongues were at a battle for dominance and I, being me, lost. Devin rolled over so he was on top and broke the kiss. He stared at me and then I heard the sound of a door locking.

He pressed his lips against mine again and started taking off my shirt. He was able to pull my shirt off in less than a minute.

He trailed his hands up and down my chest and stomach. He then pulled away and attached himself to my nipple, licking, sucking, and biting my right one while he pinched and massaged the left one with his hand.

I tugged on his shirt trying to get it off and after a few minutes of failing I let out a grunt. He just laughed and sat up, taking it off himself.

He started trailing little kisses down my chest until he got to the brim of my pants and began to take off my pants.

Once they were off he pulled out my erection and started pumping it slowly. "Ah.... hah.... mmnnn...." I moaned while biting my bottom lip.

He then replaced his hands with his mouth. "Mmmm... hah..... uhhhhh...." I moaned, feeling myself about to reach my climax.

"D-Devin.... I'm.... I'm gonna...!" Before I could finish I was spilling my creamy white seed in his mouth.

He swallowed it all without any trouble. "Mmmmm.. Tasty." He said. I blushed at the words.

This still wasn't enough for me so I turned around and put my ass in the air. I looked at him with lustful eyes.

He got the hint and started to take off his pants and boxers. He positioned himself at my entrance and rammed into me.

I moaned loudly in a mix of pain and pleasure. He stood still so I could get used to the feeling. "Nngh... Devin.... m-move." I said.

He stared to thrust in and out of me slowly and got faster with each thrust. I could feel myself getting harder. I started to pump myself with one hand while the other would rub one of my nipples.

"Mmnnnn..... I... I'm gonna...... c-cum!!" Devin shouted as he thrusted once more and came deep inside of me.

As if on cue my white cream shot out right after, if not at the same time.

Devin pulled out slowly and I already missed the feeling. We both collapsed on the floor, our breath coming out in pants.

We were too tired to get up from the floor so we just laid there, cuddling. "I love you, Kyle." Devin whispered into my ear. "I love you too." I whispered back.

A/N
Oooooohhhhh *smirk* I see~
So kawaii~! Anyways, hope you enjoyed! x
(I know you did xD)