Chapter 6//Breaking the biggest rule

Devins Pov

I locked the door behind me and pinned Kyle against the wall. I may be 10 but I have the most adult mind. I can be an innocent, clueless child. Or I can be the most dirty, sexual child that has ever lived. I kissed Kyles neck slowly and brought his hands above his head. I held both of his wrists with my right hand and started to unbutton his shirt. "D-Devin. N-No. Aah, w-we ca-an't." Kyle whimpered out. "P-Please."

I finished unbuttoning and looked into his lust filled silver eyes. "But.. I thought this is what you wanted." I said reaching my hands into his pants. "Aaah, n-no I-I-I..... hah.... I c-can't." He moaned out.

I laughed and continued, completely ignoring everything.

I rolled a thumb over his right nipple and smashed my lips against his.

Kyles Pov

I'm left helplessly pressed against the wall. But that only makes things more intense.

"Mmmmm" I moan as Dev kisses me again whilst rolling my peaked bud.

It feels so good but it's so wrong. I know I shouldn't be doing this but I can't help it. He has me pinned down against the wall, defenseless.

He broke our kiss and let go of my arms only to drag me to the bed.

He sat down and pulled me down so I was on top. I was too overtaken by Lust that I couldn't control myself.

I sucked on the skin of his neck and collarbone.

Devins Pov

I let out a low moan as Kyle gave me hickeys.

It's working. I said to Dad.

Good. Good. Make sure he goes through with it.

I will.

And make him think he's still an innocent angel.

Yes, father.

I chatted with my Dad as I undid Kyles pants. He gladly helped me take them off. Then he proceeded to take his boxers off. I bit my bottom lip as I watched him undress himself.

I got up and sat him on the bed as I took his length and began to suck(I'm still not good at writing this soooooo xD don't judge me) "mmmmm.... hah..... Y-Yes..... D-Dev....." Kyle said while tugging at my hair lightly. "I-I'm gonna...... hah I'm...." before he could finish he released in my mouth.

I swallowed it all and undressed myself. After I was completely nude I crawled on top of my lover.

I stuck a finger in his tiny hole without warning.

"Aaaaahh! Hah... hah..." he moaned in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

Without another warning, I stuck a second finger in. Doing a scissor motion with my hands.

I wanted to be inside of him so badly.

After I thought he was ready I pressed the tip of my member against his hole.

I started to press deeper, making sure not to hurt him anymore than I already have.

Once I was inside of him I asked "Is it okay for me to move?"

He just nodded quickly and shut one of his eyes. I grabbed his hips and pushed deeper until I was inside of him fully.

"Aaaaaahhh..... hah.... Hhhhmmmmnnnn..." He moaned, grabbing the sheets beneath him.

"Mmmm.... Kyle.. I love the sounds you make." I moaned.

I slid in and out of his tiny body taking him hard. I looked as he tried to muffle his moans as best as he could. "Mmmmnnnn..... aaahhh.. hahh....." he moaned loud.

"Hnnnn... I'm gonna.... I-I'm gonna.... cum!" I said as my creamy white seed released inside of him.

Kyles Pov

I opened my mouth and silently moaned, my breath completely taken out of me as he spilled his hot seed deep inside me.

He pulled out and I immediately missed him. I felt cold without him inside of me.

I was exhausted, the air was sucked out of my lungs. Devin was panting heavily but he managed to walk over to the closet and grab some clothes. He threw a white top and some grey sweats at me and he put on one of my larger black shirts that I don't wear anymore and some white sweats.

We basically had the same colors on, except he was b/w and I was in my normal light colored clothes.

I put them on slowly, I was already starting to feel pain. But I could handle pain from my past days, this was basically nothing.

I crawled back into bed with Dev. I rested my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. I fell fast asleep.

A/N
I should probably get sleep. Goodnight xx