Chapter 8//Another Cat

A/N
Okayyyy soooo I like this picture and imma put her in the story.
Kthxbye(Enjoy xx)

Devins Pov

We finished our chit chat and I let Kyle go home by himself. I wanted to talk to this Cat Girl.

"You can change now. No ones gonna see." I said leaning on the alleyway wall.

"Mrow" She purred as she changed back into her human form. "Whatcha wanna talk about, cutie~"

"Pft. Why'd you wanna be friends with me?" I asked her, ignoring her attempts to flirt with me.

"Well, I'm attracted to bad boys." She said, "And you are the devils son, right?"

"Wh- How does everyone know this?!" I yelled

"I just assumed. I got that evil vibe from you, y'know?" She said while attempting to fix her long hair.

"Pft, whatever." I said lazily getting up from the wall. "Well unless you're cool with murder y-"

"Oooh I would do anything for you~" She interrupted me

"Like..?"

"Anything you want me to do. I have no specific interest. Whatever you like, I like." She responded casually.

"Alright, then I guess you can stay with me. But no one should know about your human form thingy. They might try and steal you from me." I explained to her.

"Mhm" She nodded excitedly.

I started to walk as she changed back to her cat form. "C'mon, le- oof" I bumped into a girl.

"Hey! Watch where you-" I started to yell until I turned around and gawked at the girl in front of me.

She kinda looked like...... Justice......

She had long purple hair with little brown cat ears at the top of her head. She wore a stripped tank top (?? I think??) and a black skirt with a pink trim. She had long pink and black tights with fishnet at the top. She wore blue high tops with pink laces. Her big purple eyes looked sad. "I-I'm sorry!" She said scared.

"It's..... Okay" I said trying to calm her down.

"I-I have to g-go!" She told us, she looked down at Justice "B-Bye Justice."

"W-Wait!" I said grabbing her arm, "How do you know Justice?"

"All c-cats know e-each other." She said scared, "C-Can you l-let go now?"

"No, I want you to come with us."

"G-Guilt wash!" She shouted, holding her palm up to my heart.

At the same moment guilt consumed me and I released her from my grasp. The guilt went away quickly as she ran away. "W-Wait!" I called out.

I looked at Justice in shock, "L-Let's just.... go home then I guess..." I said kind of disappointed.

What..... what was that? I thought she was a cat girl like Justice. I said in my head

"Not only angels and demons have powers. Most of every supernatural being has powers." Dad explained to me.

Oh... does that mean.... Justice has powers too?

No answer

We were already at the house, it wasn't a long walk from the alleyway we were at.

The second I opened that door and walked in I was tackled, "DEVIN! WHERE DID YOU GO?!" Kyle shouted while laying on top of me, crushing my insides.

"To...... th-the alley..... way....... over there." I said weakly, pointing to the alleyway. "G-Get....... off."

"S-Sorry!" He said shyly, getting off of me.

I took a deep breath in, happily letting air back in my lungs. "Geez... You're heavy for a 7 year old...." I mumbled just loud enough for him to hear.

"Wh- Hey!" He pouted.

"Mrooow"

His attention immediately went to Justice. "OHMYGOSHWHATANADORABLELITTLECAT!!!" Kyle squealed picking her up. "Where did you find it?"

"Back at my sisters, she just came up to me." I replied honestly.

"She's so CUUUTTTTEEEE~!" He squealed while petting her. "Yup. Tell me about it." I sighed

A/N
That's it... yup...
Kthxbye(Hope you enjoyed xx)