Chapter 7//A Kitten

Kyles Pov

I woke up, it was 5 am as always. But something was different.

I felt pain in my lower region, and I felt extra body heat. "Huh?" I mumbled quietly.

I turned around and looked at Devin who was messily sleeping. "So cute." I said to myself, softly laughing.

I decided to get up, bad idea.

"Oww" I gasped falling back down on the bed.

I heard a soft whimper from behind me, "What's... wrong?" Devin said softly.

"N-Nothing. Sorry I woke you." I replied embarrassed.

Ugh why does my body hurt so much?

Then the memories of last night came rushing back to me, "Oh no." I said as a hand flew up to my mouth.

"What?" Devin asked concerned.

I turned to him, tears at the corners of my eyes "Im not pure! I have disobeyed my father.." I said as some tears rolled down.

Devins Pov

He found out. Well might as well.

I used some of my power to make him believe he was still innocent and pure.

"Wha- Why was I crying?" He asked.

"Dunno." I lied.

"Well we should get something to eat. Don't want to be starving the whole day, now do you?" He asked cheerfully, wiping the tears off his face and he slowly got up from the bed.

"Oww." He gasped as he struggled to get up.

I just rolled my eyes and walked over to him. "Do you need help?" I asked with a hand on my hip.

"Wha-" He said shocked, "N-No I do-"

"Yes you do." I interrupted.

I laughed and picked him up bridal style. I may be 10 but I'm still strong. The door opened by itself as I carried Kyle out to the kitchen.

I put him down on his feet as he adjusted to the pain. Most likely in his ass and back.

<<Don't wanna describe what they're eating cuz I'm lazyyyy.>>

After we ate I decided I would show my Kyle to my little sister.

"Come with me!" I said as I grabbed his arm and ran.

"Wh- Do I have a say in this?!" He shouted shocked.

"Nope!" I said laughing.

-

I reached Adriana's house and knocked on her door.

I kept knocking until I got a response.

"WWWWAAAIIIITTTT!!!!!" I heard a high pitched voice yell.

I laughed, "That's her."

Click

I heard the door unlock and she walked out.

"What?" She snapped annoyed.

I whispered in her ear, "It's complete."

"This is Kyle!" I played it off innocently.

"Ohhhhh. Hi!" She said innocently, understanding what's been done. "How are you?"

"I-I'm good. I'm just a little sore for some unknown reason." Kyle laughed nervously.

"Oh, well come in. I'll get you something to help. If I can." She said laughing.

"Okay." Kyle and I said in unison.

I watched as Kyle limped in and then all of a sudden a cat nudged my leg.

"What the-" I looked down at the dazzling black cat.

It had one silver eye and one deep crimson eye. Like mine and Kyles eyes.

But then, out of nowhere, the cat started to grow and grow. Until it was finally part human part cat.

"Wh-" I gasped.

"Well hello~" She purred "Aren't you just a cutiee~" She had long black hair that fell down to the ground and big kitten ears popped out. Her boobs were HUGE! She had long cat-like nails and she wore a small black tube top with some black short shorts.

I gawked in amazement. How did she do that?

"My names Justice. What's yours~?" She said softly.

"D-Devin" I stuttered.

"Mmm and I expect you're Lucifers Son?" She purred rubbing her head on my hand.

"Uh-huh." I said as she stared into my eyes.

She changed back to her normal form when Adriana came out. "Hey! You just gonna stand there idiot?" She yelled at me.

"I- Uh- No. I-I'm coming in. Just calm your tits down!" I snapped at her.

I grabbed Justice and went inside.

There was a lot of room but the first thing I saw was a couple of dead bodies in the corner. "Woah! Who are those?" I gasped.

"My old parents." She said innocently.

A/N
That's all imma write lol xD
Hope you enjoyed xx