Chapter 11

•We are broken, what must we do to restart? ~ Paramore - We are broken•

Kyles Pov

This guys done for.... He's hurt Devin and Justice. He's NOT gonna hurt ANYONE anymore....

"Tch and what's a little kid like you gonna do to me? Why don't ya go home and nurture your 'Brother'." He mocked me

"Don't look down on me for my powers are far stronger than yours." I snapped at him

"Well.... right now..... you're about as weak as her." He gestured to Justice, "Because time stop works on Angels who're still developing their powers. See because they need Jesus, but time stop stops everything and everyone including your mighty Jesus. Even the all mighty God can't unfreeze him, it's against the Heaven Law." He explained with a dark voice

"My God is stronger than any spell!" I spat at him

"Oh, I know. See I used to stand alongside him, but I broke a rule and he sent me down to earth to die. But I refuse to go down without a fight."

"And what rule exactly did you break?"

"Well, since I was a powerful Angel I could travel from Heaven to Earth. And one day I met a beautiful girl who happened to be a Demon." He explained, "And well... I loved her.... we loved each other....... We had a kid." He looked at Justice, "Our baby got stolen and we got sent to Earth to die. Unfortunately, I was the only one who survived."

"Then why does your daughter look completely different from you?" I asked

"She doesn't look anything like me, she looks exactly like her mother." He said kneeling down next to her, "She has my personality. She could be happy, angry, sad. She loves to help people, anyone."

"Well then why is she unconscious? You did this to her!" I said, my anger building up again.

"Well she has to be punished! She ran away from her father!" He yelled at me

"She had her reasons!!" I yelled back at him.

I had enough of talking, I charged at him. My powers making me stronger than I already was.

I got close to him but he kicked me in the gut and I was sent flying. I hit a building and I instantly felt 10 times weaker.

I got up again, feeling confident. "Well aren't you just persistent?" He said annoyed.

I ignored him and charged at him again, this time my body changing to my angel form.

My gold glow turned into a bright white, my light purple hair changed to a blinding bright purple, my eye color had changed to gold, and my wings got bigger. "HYYYAAAAAAAAA!!!!" I screamed as I hit his stomach making him fly backwards and fall.

"WOAH! I guess you are stronger than you look. Alright, then let's fight for real." He said chuckling

I watched in amazement as his skin started glowing white, his eyes had a neon green shine to them, large black angel wings started to flow out like water and turn into a solid, he grew one sharp fang. He looked like an evil version of an Angel.

Of course! He was a Fallen Angel.

I got a strong power wave from him. It hit me while I was unprepared. I stumbled backward and heard him laugh.

"Oh wow. Did you really use all your power on me?" He laughed, "Well I'm flattered, but geez kid. You're more stupid than I thought!"

I guess..... I guess I did use most of my power. I still have a little but though. It might help me but I need to regenerate my powers. I need to dodge his attacks as much as I can. I thought to myself as I stared at him, giving him an angry glare.

I got up and watched as he turned his entire left arm into a black blade. I noticed something on it, I looked closer.

Poison!

He has poison on his blade. Did he use that on..... Devin? I hope not.

"Hah! I see you've taken an interest in my blade?" He laughed when he noticed me staring, "Well don't worry! It'll be slicing your body soon enough. Just like your so called brother!"

"Tch, in your dreams creep!" I shouted at him.

Oh no.... he used that on Devin. I have to get the poison out as soon as I'm finished with him.

I watched his every move. Then he charged at me, his blade pointed at my stomach.

I ran to my left, dodging his attack.

"Wh- How did you?" He said shocked.

I crossed my arms and smirked at him, all the talking gave me enough time to regenerate.

"PAIN!" I heard a girls voice yell.

"Gaaah!!" Ryan shouted in agony as he fell to the ground

A young girl ran up to me, she looked kinda like Justice...

"Are you okay little boy?" She asked frantically

I nodded
"Come with me! I'll take you somewhere safe. You and your loved ones." She said grabbing my arm and dragging me away.

A/N
I was really confused on what to write o.o" I had a little bit of writers block xD
Anyways, hope you enjoyed xx