Chapter 6//Breaking Rules

Devin

After Adriana skipped away, Kyle tended to my wound. "How did.... This happen? You were fine when you came over and I didn't see anyone burn you..." He mumbled to me. I let out a happy breath. The wound hurts but not as much as my heart does. It aches for affection, the affection that Kyle is giving to me, and it's crying now that it's got what it wanted. "It's fine... Don't worry about me, I'm fine. Everything is fine." I said, messing up his amazing light purple hair.

"B-But I want to worry about you!" He said and puffed his red cheeks. He was so cute even when he was upset. Does he even have a bad side? "N-No, really, don't even worry about it!" I said and put my available had on one of my cheeks that had turned bright red. Kyle suddenly seemed worried about something else. He looked around in a panicked manner.

I grabbed him arm lightly, "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked. "Wh-Where's Jesus? I-I can't see him anymore!" He panics.  "I... I don't know." I replied honestly. He lets out a sad breath and shakes his head. "I need.... To focus on y-your wound first." He said quietly.

"Wh- No, no. You really don't need to!" I said but it was already too late. He was starting to wrap my arm in bandage already. He quickly finished and I stared into his sparkling silver eyes.

Kyle

I had finished bandaging Devin's wrist and he was staring into my eyes. His eyes had a soft, caring look to them that made me feel like I actually mattered. I got lost in those deep crimson orbs filled with care. His eyes were a rare sight to see, which made them even more beautiful, and were easy to get lost in. I guess mine were rare, too, but I'm just a nobody.

"You there?" His voice echoed, pulling me out of his trance. I felt my face heat up, "Y-Yes." I said slowly. He laughed quietly, "Alright. Just making sure." Even his laugh could pull me into that trance. It was so... Adorable. This boy could sneeze and I'd be lost in thought about him!

I started to get up but Devin grabbed my arm and pulled me back down. He quickly fell onto the grass beneath him so I would fall on top of him. We both laughed and I could hear his quick heartbeat. I lifted my head only to see Devin's face only inches away from my own. We stared into each others eyes a little longer.

Devin

I stared into Kyle's beautiful silver eyes while he was hovering over my body. We were in a very sexual position but he didn't seem to be bothered by it. In fact, he wasn't moving away from my face. He just stared into mine. I can't handle this anymore... I can't hold back anymore... I don't care what anyone says, I don't care if I'm punished for this! I thought to myself, I love him... I love Kyle.

My patience had slipped through my hands. I needed him, I wanted him. I had to call him m i n e. I wanted to claim my territory, to stay by his side no matter what. Even though he's an Angel, my enemy, I know that I love him. I snaked my left arm around his waist and my right hand held the back of his neck.

I wanted him now, right here. I lightly pulled his face closer and he complied happily. I pressed my lips against his. This felt amazing. His lips were so plump and soft. It was better than I could've imagined. Eventually, I lost more of my patience. I bit his bottom lip and he gasped in pain.

I took this opportunity to slip my tongue in and explore his mouth. Every inch of this boy was going to be mine, I'd make sure of that. After a few seconds, he kissed me back and his body had relaxed. I know this is wrong. I'm a Demon, he's an Angel. We're breaking the rules but I don't see him breaking the kiss.

I decided to break the kiss. We were both out of breath anyway. We both panted heavily, desperately trying to get air back into our lungs. It didn't take me long to regain my air. I smirked, "Did you like that?" I teased him, biting my lower lip. His eyes widened in surprise and his face turned bright red. "N-No!" He pouted and managed to get out of my grasp.

I sat up and leaned in closer to his ear, "Liar." I whispered. I felt him shiver, making me smile. I kissed his cheek and we both stood up. Then, like clockwork, a woman walked out. I'm guessing it was his mom. "Hey, Kyle, it's getting la.... te. Who's your friend?" She asked excitedly with sparkling eyes.

This was my chance. I needed a place to stay and I loved Kyle, I decided to act like a normal boy who's parents abandoned him because they hated him. I could use my arm as proof. I walked up to her with a sad face. I got down on my hands and knees, "Please, Miss, I need a home to stay. My parents abandoned me because they got bored of using my body. I don't have anything anymore." I pleaded.

Kyle

I watched as Devin lied to my mother, quite amazingly. He was a really good actor... I wouldn't mind if he stayed here. I touched my bottom lip and realized it was bleeding. He bit my lip so hard it split open and started to bleed! Ugh... My mom, of course, let him stay. She was a completely different person now.

If this had happened a year ago, I wouldn't have been outside for this long and she would've rejected him on the spot. I grabbed Devin's hand and ran inside with him, laughing. I brought him to my room and closed the door. Once I knew we were in the clear, I slapped him. "Ow... What the hell was that for?" He asked. "That's for biting my lip and taking advantage of me." I put my hands on my hips and pouted.

He laughed, "But I didn't take advantage of you because..." He got closer to my face, our noses barely touching, "You loved it." He licked the blood from my lip and I shivered more. He laughed and walked off. "Too easy." Was all he said when he walked out of the room. I sighed, he was really going to be tough to have here but... At least I have someone attractive in this house... Wait... What? No, no that was correct.

I followed him out he just stood in the middle of the living room. "Need any help?" I giggled. "A-Ah, yeah." He said, "Where's the bathroom?" I grabbed his arm and leaded him down the hall. I pointed to the bathroom on the left. "Make sure to go to the dining room for dinner, it's the room right next to the kitchen." I said, he nodded and walked inside the bathroom.

I walked to the dining room and waited for a little bit. It was a few minutes when Devin walked in. "Hey!" He smiled, "You're the only one in here?" I looked at him, he looked as if he were glowing, but he wasn't... "Yeah, mom's still making dinner and Dad's at work. He'll probably be back after we go to bed." I said. Devin sat next to me. "Your mom said that we get a long really well." He told me. "I guess opposites really do attract." I shrug. "I guess so..." He sighed happily and grabbed my hand.

My cheeks turned vivid pink when we locked our fingers together. I stared at our hands. It looked nice, his hand against mine, our fingers hugging one another. "We should convince your mom to let me sleep in your room. I'm a boy, I'm sure she wouldn't suspect anything. Besides..." He starts, "Boys don't like boys, right?" I looked up at Devin. He was smirking, leaning in closer to my face. It looked like he was going to kiss me again, hey I wasn't complaining.

We were so close to having our fun when we heard the door open. We both snatched back our hands and quickly left each others faces. I looked over to Devin who wasn't embarrassed at all, instead he was smiling and silently laughing. "Okay~! I made some Mac & Cheese." Mom said, putting the food in front of us. She looked over at Devin, "Would you like some water?" She asked, slightly embarrassed that we only had water.

"Sure!" He chirped happily. Mom nodded once and headed out the doors. Devin sighed, "Demons can't really taste much but blood and souls and stuff like that." He said. "That must suck." I said and prayed before digging into my food, "But I'm not eating your food for you, you have to eat it yourself." He laughed. "I know, I'm not a baby." I looked over to him from the corner of my eye, "Oh, you're not? I totally thought you were a toddler, my mistake." I said sarcastically. We both laughed a little and ate our food. "Isn't your mom gonna eat?" Devin asked. "She eats after the children have eaten." I reply, "It's a thing she does now."

Devin

~After Dinner~

"Well, you see Miss. I'm a boy and Kyle is a boy, I think it would be safe for us to sleep in the same room." I said, smiling innocently. "Well, I guess that makes sense. Alright then! I'll see you two in the morning." She smiled at us. "Goodnight!" Kyle and I said in unison. "Shall we?" I said formally and bowed to Kyle. He rolled his eyes and we walked to his room together.