Chapter 14// Spirits

•Am I hurting? Am I sad? Should I stay, or should I go? I've forgotten how to tell. Did I ever even know? ~ Bad Apple(English)•

Dina's Pov

I stepped through that door and outside was a little boy who looked around 8. He had black hair and almost a ghostly shade of grey for eyes. His skin was very pale and he held a worn out Teddy Bear.

My natural reaction was to feel sad for him. "What's wrong? Where are your parents?" I asked with concern a I knelt down in front of him.

He looked up at me with sad eyes and pointed to his left. I looked over to where he pointed but no one was there. "..? Wha-?" I was so confused.

He looked over to where he pointed and started to raise his hand up. Two nearly transparent people started to rise up along with his hand.

My eyes widened in fear. The two people walked towards us and hugged the little boy. "Mohmyy!" The boy screeched. It almost sounded like he didn't have a tongue.

"Dahddy!" He screeched again as the make figure hugged him.

Then just like that, they vanished and the little boy was left alone.

He sat down and looked at me emotionlessly. With the color of his eyes it kind of scared me. They were so close to white.

Suddenly his hand flew up and I could see he had a tattoo on the palm of his hand.

It was an eyeball, a pure black eyeball and it was leaking black fluid. What scared me, though, was that the black fluid would sometimes drip off of his hand.

He mumbled something I couldn't understand and all of a sudden blood started to leak out of his left eye and the black fluid on his tattoo turned red.

A little girl around his age rose up from the ground. She had a liquid dripping from her mouth. I couldn't tell, she was colorless.

She gave me a smile and revealed her razor sharp teeth.

The boy passed out and the girl walked towards me, she began to pick up color.

I could tell the fluid was blood. She had long scarlet hair and she had a small tan.

"Leave." She spoke.

"I can't." I almost instantly replied.

"Then face the consequences." She said as a pile of knives, razors, and needles floated around her and pointed at me.

She pointed at me and just like that, the sharp objects flew towards me. But just before they did, a small boy stood in front of me. He had an invisible shield and all the sharp objects bounced off.

"Hey, I know you. You're the boy I needed to retrieve." I gasped as I remembered his blood red hair.

"What?" He asked.

"Kyle wanted me to get his loved ones, you were the first to pop up in his memory." I answered.

"I... I was? Why?" He asked, sounding shocked.

"I don't know, let's go!" I grabbed his arm and started to run back to the building I started at.

I stepped through the mirror and pulled the demon boy with me. "Ova! Here!" I shoved him into Ova's arms.

Devins Pov

"Hey! You're that cat girl from before that ran away from me and Justice." I said looking at the Neko(Cat) Woman. "Yes, I'm truly sorry about that. I was just startled." She said shyly.

"Don't sweat it, bro." I shrugged it off.

She nodded. "Come with me." She said while walking away.

I followed her all the way to a small house.

Kyles Pov

The Neko Woman walked through the door along with "DEVIN!!" I shouted as I tackled him.

"Get off of me! Your heavy!!" He shouted while trying to push me off.

"Sorry. Heh." I apologized as my face turned red.

A/N
I'm gonna write the next chapter immediately just because I forgot to post this ^~^
Hope you enjoyed! x