6.THE ANGER

Rehan's POV

I just can't stop thinking about her. She was looking like a shining star With her mini skirt hugging her perfect body. She was the one sight I can keep looking at and can never get tired of. Finally after 1 week she will be mine forever. I am going to do each and everything to be the husband she deserves and I'll make sure to give her the perfect love story. if she thinks that I am a monster then I'll spend everyday proving her wrong.

Good morning everyone.
Diya-bhai it's seems like you haven't slept well last night.
Rohit - bhai abhi se meri bhabhi ke khayalo mei kho gaye kya??
(bro are you already lost in my sister in law 's thoughts)
Riya - bhai but I must say she is so beautiful.
Rehan' s grand father- Haa sundar hai toh hai bahut.
(yes she is really beautiful)
Shut up you guys Mom, dadi, bhabhi and chachi you guys really have to work hard now since only 6 days are left for the wedding. I want everything to be perfect. And I will decide the bridal lehenga.
Mishti -kya Baat hain devarji abbi se biwi ke kapde select ho rhe hai
(wow brother in law you have already started deciding your wife 's clothes)

Choti Maa (charvi Singh raghuvanshi) - mere bete ko pareshan karna band karo sab.
(stop teasing my son)

Kartik send white lillies to Rhea. And update me about our deal regarding the arms.

Rhea' s POV

I was sad I didn't know what to do. I still can't come to terms with the fact that I am getting married. I heard some noices from the drawing room and there was my two best friends. I ran to them and hugged them.
Naina- kya Yaar mai kuch din bahar kya thi tune toh shadi karne ka hi decide kar liya. Itna miss kar rahi thi mujhe? Huhh??
(you were missing me so much that you decided to maary?? Huhh?)
Ishita - Rhea is he forcing you? Tell me I'll tell my brother to talk to him.
Naina- yess tell me I'll break his pretty face.
Guys guys no one is forcing me I just had to do this for my family. Now let's go for shopping.
Preeti- Rhea, Rehan sent this bouquet for you.
I saw bhabhi holding a beautiful bouquet filled with white lilies. How did he know my favorite flower is lilies. Is he spying on me? I jerked of my thoughts when I heard ishita
Ishita - oh my god Rhea these our so pretty.
Naina - is this really the King of udaipur? I mean he actually sent Rhea the bouquet.
I took the flowers and threw them in the dustbin.
Ankita - why would you do that Rhea?
Ishita - Rhea now tell me the truth. I know something is not right you just threw your favourite flowers.
Naina- Ishita I am sure that king must have forced Rhea to marry him. But Why would you lie to us?
Guys I told you na I need to do this for my family but that doesn't mean I will accept him as my husband. He really did snatched away my freedom from me. He has to pay for it.

I heard multiple tires screeching from outside my house.
I saw Rehan 'mom, grandmaa, Choti Maa coming. I bowed down to pay my respect to them.
Rehan' s mom- how are you Rhea?
I am good Rani sa
Rehan's mom-please call me mom.. Okay??
Yes mom
Dadi how are you?
Dadi - I am absolutely young and beautiful
Of course you are the most beautiful woman in this whole world.
I saw three girls and 1 boy coming in I greeted them. I figured they must be Rehan's cousin and sister in law.
Mishti - hello devrani ji ready for the shopping?
(sister in law)
I'll just go and get ready.
Riya- sorry bhabhi for coming announced.
It's okay siya.
Rohit - hii bhabhi mai rohit Naam toh suna hi hoga
( I am sure you must have heard my name)
Diya - bhabhi aap is bandar ki Baat mat suno.. I am diya
(bhabhi don't listen to this monkey)
Rohit - chuhiya apna muhh band kar
(close your mouth you mouse)

You guys also have nicknames?? My brother and I also call each other khargosh and chipakli. Mom can my friends come too??
Mom- yes definitely.
Thank you mom.

Rhea's outfit

Rhea's outfit

Choti maa- Rhea your bridal lehenga is being personally customized.
Rohit - yess bhabhi and that too by your to be husband.
Diya-you know bhabhi bhai has never done this before for any of his girlfriend.
Riya - Haa toh bhabhi girlfriend thodi hai wo toh seedhe wife banegi.
(she is not his girlfriend she is his to be wife)
I was confused what kind of man is he? On one hand he forced me to marry him and on the other hand he is sending me my favourite flowers choosing my bridal lehenga.
I jerked all my thoughts when I found him standing in front of me. He was staring at me as if he can see right through my soul, I felt naked. But honestly he was looking so handsome in that black suit and white shirt beneath it. Oh my God his jawline it was perfect. Stop it Rhea you are supposed to hate this man saying this to myself I came out of my thoughts.
What are you doing here?
Rehan - I am your to be husband. Remember?
Oh right the forceful husband. I totally forgot about you.
Rehan - listen Sweetheart you are mine and I am yours and I will always be there by your side to remind you that you belong to me.

Those words made me shiver and in that moment I felt something that I have never felt before. My heart was racing my cheeks turned all red and I just couldn't figure out what was happening to me. No Rhea you can't fall for him I reminded myself.

Riya - bhai and bhabhi let's go and look for your Engagement rings.

Heyy lovelies I hope you all are having a great time.... Please do read this chapter and let me know how is it?? Don't forget to vote it really motivates me to write more, follow me for more updates .